July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rose Maiden

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by iasoaita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my first MAC lipstick, and WOW! It is such a pretty frosty rose color. I put it on at about 7 o'clock in the morning, and I swear there was some color by two o'clock in the afternoon. Incredible color, staying power....everything! This color is so beautiful I sometimes just open the tube to take a look at it. If only it wasn't limited edition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is such a pretty, feminine, romantic colour. The name suits it perfectly. The only thing is I wish it had a little more staying power. As always, I love the sleek MAC l/s packaging and yummy vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by satoshii

This was actually my first MAC lipstick. I had to buy it because like another reviewer, I love all colors with the word, "rose," in them. After the first day of wearing it, it become my favorite lipstick. As rosey-red-pink it was, it didn't wear off for the whole day! It's a very flattering color. I need to buy a backup before this color goes away forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by dani7865

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG, I LOVE this color!!!! This collection came out while I was down in Vegas and I immediately picked up this color. When I tried it, I had to go back and buy a backup of it, as it is the most flattering color on me, not quite coral, not quite pink.....just a beautiful pinky/corally/reddy gorgeous shade with a slight frost, and as with all MAC frost lipsticks it wears incredibly well. This color is now my other favorite, more on the warmer side...Pomposity still rocks on the cooler side for me though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by em1282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm a sucker for anything with the word "rose" in it, especially makeup items, so it's not surprising that I love both this lipstick and the Hush, Hush Rose lipgloss from MAC's Spring Forecast collection. I'm NC35 with really pink lips so it's hard for me to find a lipstick that looks like a different sort of pink on me--this one works, but I think I'll always want to top it with Hush Hush rose as well. You just get a gorgeous gold-flecked pink lip with this combo. Considering backups of both.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by TheHybred

This is a surprisingly nice frosty strawberry red/rose color. It has very good pigmentation. For a frost finish, mine seems really creamy and not too drying. I am NC30, and this is a really wearable, cute pink-red shade that I can see myself reaching for a lot in the Spring and Summer. It's perfect for when you want to look girly, but still done up. I like this one a lot!