July 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Overnight Peeling Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by patEMPER

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. I apply this on my dark circles before i sleep, and after a week, the effect can be seen. Its easy to apply, non-greasy and very effective! Will buy this again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read rave reviews and bought it. I have never used a night cream before and decided to go with this.

My summer holiday, no sunblock, no hat, terrible drying, patchy, tan was gone but my skin erupted with tiny bumps. Basically just looked rough. Also causes me to get a slight itchiness around the chin. My forehead, which is combination, definitely got a lot more rough/tiny bumps.

I hate wasting so am sticking to it till I can't hear it anymore. Also it feels pretty heavy.
I wish I had stuck to Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Inri

I've used this product for over a month it did not work. My sun spots are still there..very disappointed it did however make my skin very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this product is AMAZING!at first i used it my all garnier light range..but i break out badly..then after i change my skin care routine and cleared up my face i try to use this product back cause i still plenty of it in the tube and it would be pretty waste if i dont use it..so after i use it again i noticed my pimple mark is fading!seriously!no sign of pimple,break out,acne or little bump on my forehead neither my skin..im using the small sized one in the tube cause it would be pretty hygienic..woulkd recommend this to all skin type!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by siminims

This stuff is AMAZING.
I had tried using some other 'brightening' products from the drugstores, and none of them really did anything...besides break me out and give me more hyperpigmentation and blegh. Not fun.

I got my mom to pick this up for me on an overseas trip (seems to me you can only find this stuff in Asia, but I may be wrong), figuring hey, it can't really be any worse than what I have used, and certainly doesn't cost that much when converted to USD. It comes in a pretty normal-sized jar, not the most hygenic but just wash your hands before you use it :P

I use this at night (it's in the name but sometimes people overlook that!), and use a topical benzoyl peroxide in the mornings topped with PLENTY of sunscreen, just mentioning. I have oily hormonal skin but it can be a tad sensitive, so if you're using topicals in conjunction with this, just keep an eye on it. :)

Anyways back to the point. After about four nights, I woke up with a noticeable difference in the dark spots and patches on my cheek. It's been two weeks now and it's....almost GONE. And I've had this problem for about two YEARS. And it's DISAPPEARING. I'm just in shock.
Good shock, lol.

I want to add also that despite my oily skin, I somehow wake up with miraculously NORMAL skin in the morning (you know how sometimes you can wake up all greasy and whatnot, which might I say is SUPER attractive), plus it's REALLY soft. I only use this on my cheeks currently and I'm SUPER pleased! Usually nothing works on my skin so this is a life saver!

******SERIOUSLY, DO NOT FORGET SUNSCREEN. Otherwise you'll just create more damage! And your face will be like "UGH YOU JUST TORTURE ME ALL THE TIME, THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SO TWISTED." It won't be fun.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It neither peeled nor whitened my skin but it was a nice moisturizer with a lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkisthecutest

I absolutely LOVE this product. I got this product as a sample, and after a few uses I decided to buy the original product! It is affordable and it comes in a yellow glass. It smells really nice, and it has this creamy texture. I love this because it is non-greasy and very mosturizing as well (which is good for the night).

Although it says that its a "peeling" cream, it doesn't really peel anything off? I don't feel like anythings peeling off in the morning, but I do feel lighter! Some of my freckles have faded slightly. However, I wouldn't recommend this if you want a really strong whitening effect. It lights slowly...taking its time. However, I recommend this product to all of you as it is a very good mosturizer and it feels very nice upon application.

5 stars !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I'm surprised to find that Garnier has some pretty good gems in their skincare line. This product is a cream but I reckon its more suited for oily skin than dry or combination skin because of the AHA and lemon essence present in it as those ingredients can be drying.If youre using an additional moisturizer over this than it wont dry out your skin if you have dry or combination skin.But I think the point is to use this as a moisturizer itself so this is more suited for oily to very oily skin even though it is a cream.It leaves the skin matte.Unfortunately for me,I fall into the combination skin category so this wasnt hrydating enough.It did work and lived up to its claims of brighter and fresher skin.But it also came with slightly drier skin as well. I found Garnier's Aqua Defense gel cream to be more on the money for me.Love that stuff.