November 23, 2014 | 909 users online

Treatments (Face) - Obagi - Zo Skin Health Ossential Radical Night Repair Anti-Aging Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Mysterious1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the tube packaging version. I've been using this for two solid months. First, I only used it every third day and gradually moved up to every night, one to two pumps. This is a miracle product and really smooth out your skin. After so many days, my skin peels, to shed off all the old skin and with the usual wash, scrub (physical), this radical night repair does a great job.

No regrets, I will continue to repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by crigda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for over a year. I've been struggling with it. The directions say to use two pumps once a week and progress to twice a week and so on until you can use it every day. I have never been able to get past twice a week and that was hard. I use one pump, after day 3 I start to peel. If I use it twice a week, I am peeling constantly. My skin cannot get used to it enough to use it frequently. I've written to Zo on their Mouse Calls website and they've given the advice not to use more than I can handle. That only seems to be one pump per week for me. Once the skin sloughs off, I love that my skin is exfoliated and fresh looking. I just wish I could use it more and stop with the peeling. Every time I use it is like the first time. It makes it hard to go out. I have to make sure I don't use this before an important date or meeting where I'll feel self-conscious from all of the peeling.

My skin is in good shape. I have no lines for my age (45), so I'm not sure why I can't handle more of this. I will continue to use because one tube lasts me forever and when I stop using it, my skin appears a little duller.

I use the obagi C rx system on my skin and love that. I also use the Zo exfoliating polish (love it) and the exfoliating cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by churst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What I really find interesting about Radical Night Repair – other than the fact that it works, where so many on the shelf do not - is that it is repairing the skin with minimal damage. There is initial redness which you would expect , but unlike Rx retinoids, it is “wearable” – meaning my skin looks really good. I have tried both retinol and Retin-A products that left the skin red for a good 2-3 weeks. I looked like a wreck before I started to look better. This seems to be more respectful of the skin and there is a more even surface feel than I have seen with other products.

So in short, I’m a fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by KrazyKiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the re-formulated RNR that was just released. Personally, I didn't have any problems with the old version, but I guess there were some separation issue with it so it was taken off the market for almost a year. This serum is a magic elixir for my skin. It is 1% retinol mixed with some other anti-oxidants and I noticed the difference immediately. My skin is softer, more uniform in tone, my pores look smaller and my skin is slightly pink. I had just come off of using Retin-A Micro with Obagi's Blender for 2 months to reduce some dark spots so my skin had become somewhat "tolerant" to the retinoid, but I still experienced peeling and inflammation. I don't have any of that with the Retinol in RNR. It really works without the unsightly side effects. The serum itself is a viscous yellow substance, but it has a velvety feel to it. The new package is a long tube with a pump on the end so it's easy to get the product out. And while it's very expensive ($195), they actually reduced the price from $325! And you can get deals on line. SkinTerra is always offering discounts. ReVive serum users take note! This stuff is the real deal. Update 8/21/10: I'm on my second tube and while I still like this product, it doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first bought it. My skincare regimen hasn't changed, except I'm back to work and wearing makeup on a regular basis again. For $195 I would expect my pores to look smaller, not larger and I know that there are several other potent retinol products that cost a fraction of this. I've heard great things about Skinmedica so I'll give that one a try once I start running low on this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No