Essie Cute As A Button

4.3

on 2/3/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has no coral in for me, its pink pink pink! But not tarty. Excellent formula of course, thanks Essie. I use it with Sally Hensen Double Duty as a base and Seche Vite liberally over the top. I get some tip wear but its really long lasting. The colour looks good even on my pale hands in winter. The thick brush and easy formula mean you don't spend ages tidying up. It isn't my usual sort of colour (its v girly) but it looks so professional on that its really classy. I use 2-3 coats but there's not much difference between the two. I've mixed it up a bit recently with OPI 'pirouette my whistle' sheer silver glitter on the top halves of the nail, like snowflakes. I think you could do anything with this and it'd look great.

on 1/28/2015 4:44:00 AM

This is a warm, pink-based coral colour. It is a summery shade which stands out without being too bright. It is a lovely pedicure colour and is very fun. It works well on my NC20 skin and does not bring out pink undertones in either my hands or feet. A nice, young Essie colour.

on 8/13/2014 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a hot colour which makes your hands look more tanned. Loving the formula, as always. Will never cheat on Essie again, this is simply the best nail polish brand I know so far.

on 7/23/2014 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The reviewer below nailed it when she said it borders on neon. This is the most beautiful bright, pinky coral I own. A lot of corals I've tried lean either red or orange on me, but this one is PINK!! and I adore it. It's a super bright creme; the pictures shown do not do it justice.
Personally I love Essie's small brush because I can be more precise with it--it gets more in to the sides and corners of my nails without flooding where I don't want it.
The formula is awesome; I almost could have gotten away with one coat, but I always use two. It goes on so smoothly and is a perfect color for spring and summer~for tips and toes!
I also love the square shape of the bottles because they fit together so well in my storage containers.

on 7/18/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice, bright color that goes on smoothly. Very much pinky-coral and borderline neon. Love for summer.

on 5/6/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this color, but the formula is streaky. I found it difficult to work with and get even. It's not bad bad, but it takes patience and time.

It's a pink/coral but on me, I am NW20 (cool toned gal) it looks more orange and bright. I like it on my toes, but not on my fingers as much. It just accentuates how it clashes with my skin tone on my nails.

on 4/30/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I almost didn't pick this up because I read a few reviews saying the coral was making peoples hands look weird. I'm a warm toned girl and this color looks really nice on me. It seems more pink than coral on me and it has the perfect stand out factor with my mostly neutral/dark wardrobe.

on 2/7/2014 11:30:00 PM

I love this color and Sunday Funday! Super pretty coral pinkish color. A top fav and yes please try it! After wearing this for a while I have grown to really love it! The color is perfect... Not too pink and not too orange. Just perfect!!!!!

on 1/19/2014 7:02:00 AM

This is a really nice coral type shade. Very fun and perfect for summer. Nice for a Mani or pedi. Goes on well. Its bright but not neon. I really like this one. I also have Sunday Funday which to me us similar only that one has slight shimmer in it. While this one is a cream. I like Essie polishes and have quite a few. No regrets on any. If you like coral...you like this one.

on 1/4/2014 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

As I first applied this, I was a little iffy. The first coat went on all right, but the second coat was streak city. I gave it a chance and put a third coat on and voila! It was beautiful. This is a fun, not too bright coral that makes me feel like it's summer, despite the three feet of snow on the ground.

Top Rated Essie Products