October 31, 2014 | 754 users online

Lips - Avon - Beyond Color Plumping Lip Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

My go to overnight lipbalm - I apply all around the lip line/outer lip edge to prevent lines, tastes nice, classy packaging and works well over a lip liner for a daytime look - a slight nude pearlescent sheen to it applied over a nude liner. A great product especially when often on special.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by joxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Doesn't plump. Does moisturize. Nude-ish colour. Nothing great..may as well be $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by dollydosedallas

I must say, after years of using this product i never ever get sick of it! I adore it.. I think it's one of the best collagen based lip conditioners out there, and for the price, it get's even better. Over the years i have noticed a mild plumping effect, and the texture and look of my lips are improved.. It helps to keep those fine lines away and also has an spf! I have about 4 on the go, i just can't get enough of them! There really worth checking out.....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally bought this after using the Beyond Color lipsticks for years. It truly conditions, and it makes my lips feel so moisturized and cared for. Wish I'd started buying it sooner, as it's often regular-priced at $8.00, out-of-stock, or rumored to be discontinued soon. A wonderful conditioner. I want two more -- one for night stand, one for bathroom vanity. The other is always in my purse. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by madridqon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

fantastic with continual use. I used this 4 times a day for 2 weeks once and my lips were so plumped up I felt like a gained my very first trout pout and this review is coming from someone who goes for injectable fillers in my top lip just to try and score the same effect.

packaging = crap
price = meh could be cheaper for Avon.
product = good but you just gotta be commited to always using it to achieve the desired look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've suffered flaky dry lips all my life, now this is changed due to this product. I hope they NEVER discontinue it. It really works to condition my lips, they aren't dry anymore, nor are they flaky. Stop using it and my flaky dry crunchy lips are back.

I've copied my review from this review of the same product just the name is slightly different so if anyone is looking this up, there are over 70 reviews of this right here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=60034 The ratings are 74 reviews, 4.1 score, and 81% would buy it again.

I like the lip primer aspect to it as well. It evens out my lip colour and makes my lipstick and gloss look better.

I like the SPF too. Have had 1 melanoma off my leg, and a pc lesion off my arm, so I don't take chances.

And as a 50 plus woman I appreciate the plumping aspect. It works. Not like an irritant plumper (lip venom etc) which gives that bee stung plumpness but more as a soft collagen boosting plumping effect over time.

Less lip lines and my lipstick doesn't bleed.

What's not to love. I've been buying this over and over for years, as I detest running out. When my last one ran low and my Avon lady was late getting my order (full price--yes I pay full price for this stuff if I run out and there isn't a sale) so I used the round handle of my nail file to dig out the dregs to keep using it.

Yes this is one of my HG (holy grail) products for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jldroz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a big lip junkie - mostly balms, conditioners, glosses, but very few lipsticks.

This is a great conditioner/moisturizer. It lasts for hours and I do notice an impovement in the condition of my lips when I'm using (as for the plumping, I'm not sure, as my lips are fairly full and since I'm under 30 I have not started to experience thinning). It also leaves a sheer pink color on your lips, which is nice, since I'm not a big fan of color.

For the price (usually around $6 but is commonly on sale with other items) I think its great. Moisturizes, conditions, lasts, and gives sheer color. Out of the lip balms I've purchased, this one would be number one (compared to a Burts Bees, Carmex, even vs. the Bobbi Brown tinted lip balm for $18).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by SakuraPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got my order of this product & at a great time to try it out. I am currently sick with a cold, and despite having taken medications, I still have to mouth-breathe sometimes- especially overnight. We all know what havoc that wreaks on your lips- dry, flaky & eww! This was the condition of my lips the first day (Monday) that I tried it. Previously, I was using softlips & had nowhere NEAR the results I had with that as I did with the Avon Lip Plump/Conditioner. My lips are sooo soft and I have only applied it 3 times total. I bought it on sale @$3.99, so the price was nice. I'm not too concerned with the plumping part. I was going more for the retinol since I'm in my 30's & just an overall conditioner. As for the 'color', I didn't notice any on my lips. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MUismyreligion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this lip conditioner as primer for my foundation, and it is fantastic! Most Avon products don't live up to their promises, but I am ok with that when it comes to this conditioner. It is fantastic in the winter when the heat is on all the time and usually dries out my skin. I have had many compliments on my skin, that it glows, and is so dewy. My secret is out now. And the bonus is that my foundation stays put all day! Good news is when Avon has a 2 for 1 sale, dirt-cheap beauty!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ordered this when I was getting some other Avon products. I have a nasty habit of throwing things in for good measure and it always ends in tears!

This was a complete waste of money. Absolutely no plumping whatsoever, and no conditioning to speak of either. It's basically in a lipstick form and, when you first slick it on, it feels very smooth and creamy and you do feel it's doing your lips a lot of good. However, the effect lasts literally minutes. Unless you reapply liberally throughout the day, your lips dry out completely.