August 29, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - color sensational very cherry

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula is amazing for dry lips...it glides over chapped lips without catching an looks smooth. I just think the colour is a tad off/full on for me. I can't seem to walk out if the house with it on

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by elisemaycooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice red shade! Although it does come off a little on the pink side as it begins to fade and wear off, so if you want a true red this may not be the one for you. But this is an extremely nice shade, bright and fun! Fairly good staying power but it does transfer onto cups and food.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice red lipstick. It's not too over powering, but looks good on my NW43/NC50 skin. I wore it to church and received several compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kkdances

This was actually this first lipstick that I ever bought, and is my favorite that I own. I am NC 20 coloring, and this works perfectly. I am not one to shy away from colors, and this is a hello there red. I would recommend that if you've never tried a red before this wouldn't be for you. It is a very in your face color, so be prepared for some attention. The staying power I find to be about 5 hours or so, though I do let it set for about a half hour before putting any powder on top to set it more. It is a drying formula, but for the color payoff it is not something that I really care about.
Overall this is an amazing lipstick, and a most in my collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

The formula sucks. It is dried and feels and smells like a crayon. The color is pretty though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by NadiaLoudness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this red. I see others call it a true red but it comes off a little pink to me. I felt it was very smooth but it comes off pretty easy. I'm always washing it off my coffee cups. Personally I would rather have a dryer lipstick because it last longer.

But I would love to find a high end equivalence of this color because I think the color is to die for!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this felt on my lips, but the color isn't very wearable for those of us who are a bit darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Lipsticklilly58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice color. Very pretty. Stays on quite awhile. Red's in for Spring. Yay !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by glossygirl47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a fun lipstick shade! The name definitely tells you what kind of a red this is -- a bright, cool, almost pinkish cherry red. I get decent staying power out of this and, as with all red lipsticks, from Chanel on down, I get the best color and staying power when I use a liner.

My two big problems with this product are the scent and the packaging. The scent smells like coconut-scented plastic (to me, at least), although it dissipates quickly. And while the see-through packaging is kinda cool, it gets scratched up like crazy inside my bag. Annoying, but it seems sturdy enough and I don't worry about the cap cracking.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i wanted a red because i never wear red lips and i wanted to try it out. The color is great and goes with alot of skin tones but the formula is very drying and you have to wear lip balm or gloss over this or my lips will be soooo dry