November 28, 2014 | 1078 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Anna Sui - Hair Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by elee522

I have been hesitating on whether I should buy this brush considering the ridiculous price but eventually gave into its beauty. I was so excited because it matches my Anna Sui hand mirror. Anyways, the quality is amazing since it is made of both plastic and black boar bristles. The intricate detail is very gothic and pretty which I always expect from Anna Sui. Overall, it does a wonderful job of toning down the frizz and static in my hair. Because I love the brush so much, I take extra care of it hoping it will last.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by vivingy

i didn't buy this, i got the anna sui rat tail comb as a gift from a friend years ago, still using it today! more pricey than it looks but meh, how bad can an expensive comb be?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Ywn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush was pretty pricey ($50 CDN before tax), but I got it while Sears had a sale - $10 off every $50 purchase... In terms of quality it's great! Sturdy and it really smooths out my over-dyed + damaged hair, without being too rough! And in terms of looks, like all Anna Sui products, it's soooo cute! Definitely would buy again should it break.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by vdubbug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this brush in 2003... and haven't looked back since. I don't use this everyday, about once a week if my hair is looking a bit frizzy, but it does it's job really well. As well as the fact that the brush itself is gothic and pretty, I totally love this brush! Anna Sui certainly has a winner with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

I have had this brush for years and it is still the best and prettiest brush there is! :) Gets rid of all the static in my hair leave its nice and smooth! The price is steep, but it's worth the investment! After all it's your hair!!!! If you have some extra money to spare, consider buying this! It would look lovely on your counter!! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

I have all Anna Sui hair brushes and they are the prettiest things. Period. It's expensive for a hair brush but I find it totally worth it. I'm a Anna Sui brand whore. The brush is very soft and combs very nicely. I love carrying them around, it looks so feminine and trendy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by shiningb3b3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very expensive, but a BEAUTIFUL hair brush that's uncomparible...it's qualities are great =) However,after a couple brushes through my stubborn hair, it sort of snapped off one little bit on the bristle..but it's all good, since it's got tonnes left? But still, it look pretty weird with one missing! Umm..other than that, I really love this brush for it's sleek black and vintage-y look. i have practically all of anna sui's accessories, and this is definitely one of the top five favourites !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by elli888

I just bought myself the new foldable brush (can put in handbag). I love it!! It so pretty n feminine as always!! I also have the flat comb (the one with sharp tail).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by burlesquebunny

This is a splurge item. I purchased this with a gift card some years back and it has really held up. I should also mention that it is gorgeous. It os completely black and decorsted with the sinature molded Anna Sui rose motif. I also bought the comb. It does a nice job on my hair and I think it will last me a long while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 1:40:00 AM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To my great dismay it is getting harder and harder to find Anna Sui's great beauty products! I own this brush and am going to buy a back up soon. It is gorgeous AND utilitarian. I would imagine that it would not be suitable for those who have thick hair. I have thinning unruly curly hair and this brush is perfect for me. I love it!