October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Cream Round Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sophjud

I wanted to love these so much. The colour selection and price were great, but they do not last more than 10 mins!! Do not recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Yocelynz

OH MY GODD I LOVE THESEE SO MUCH. I have recently started obsessing over lipsticks.. and let me tell you.. once i discovered these babys i went crazy. I went online and bought about 10. These are sooo smooth and buttery and pigmented!! at just maybe $5 i think each these are amazing i recommend these to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

people who give this a bad rating arent using it right....this is way too skin toned for me to wear alone without looking washed out and as many people pointed out, too shimmery/frosty. but i usually wear this, blot the extra, then top it with NARS turkish delight lip gloss and it looks sexy. i have to take off a star just because i do not like wearing it alone, but overall i would repurchase because with that lip gloss it looks nice

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by shalunya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the formula of this lipstick. It feels more moisturizing than some of the high dollar lipsticks in my collection. I would easily pay significantly more for this lipstick if I had to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Yuk. Silver, frosty beigey mess.

Wrong, in every way.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

Hmm...i got a weird feeling haha. I don't know due to the earlier batch that are made in china or newer version that are made in taiwan but even the color doesn't look the same?! Did cherryculture got it mixed up or NYX got the label pasted wrongly? I had this round lipstick in cream but look nothing like this at all. It's MLBB shade, there are no frost and it's quite alright but it does feel heavy on my lip, heavily scented and it has mineral oil ingredient in it, i have since toss it and will never repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

No...just no.

Way too shimmery and light for my skintone. Just looked awful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Product - Cream is a warm-toned, nude-beige with pearly frost. If your coloring is AAB/NC25 with yellow undertones (like me), this is a good nude lipstick, if you can handle the frost/shimmer - "nude," as in a shade to make your lips blend into your skintone. The base color is well pigmented and de-emphasizes the lips, and the shimmer keeps the lips from completely disappearing. Good pigmentation and coverage. Soft creamy texture.

Comparisons - In the tube, Cream looks very similar to NYX Rea, but Rea has greyish undertones and is probably better suited for cool-toned gals. Compared to LM Discretion, Discretion has pink in it and Cream is more golden.

Packaging - Nice that the lipstick color shows through the clear section on the bottom. Label is on the cap, though, so be careful not to mix up your caps if you open more than one at a time!

Overall - For my coloring, this is a great shade - but the pearly frost is a bit much for my preference to wear alone. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the NYX lipstick shades, this is one of my favorite colors. It's a really pretty shimmery nude that's not too brown. I love the fact that I can dress this up with a gloss over the top (I used MAC's Wildly Lush) for that glossy hot nude lip. I can't say enough good things about this color except BRAVO NYX!!!