July 25, 2014 | 1103 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by curlmeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love love love this stuff ! I'm on my second bottle after almost a year of use from the previous one . It is on the more watery side , but it's still absolutely fantastic . I originally needed it to moisturize my earlobe after a stretch gone wrong & when it cleared that up ( like nothing else could ) I started using it on my face & it took my face's oily-ness down quite a bit ! It was perfect under makeup ! & it visibly improved not only the texture but the tone of my skin , too ! When I ran out ( on my last stretch to 2g ) I was sooooooo sad ! I put of buying my new holy grail & then my face turned combination due to winter then spring & not dreadful summer conditions ! I ran to the store to pick this beauty up & poof , perfect skin once again ! I truly can't live without this stuff ! Simple , you really scored with this one ! I am one highly satisfied customer !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Alli98

I just recently purchased this product because i was in need of a new moisturizer and wanted to try something different. However, this is the worst moisturizer I have ever bought. When I put it on my face, it stung a lot. And my face was not moisturized at all. I would not recommend buying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Shann3n96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this product because there was no perfume in it,which suited me perfectly because my skin is quite sensitive.The only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't keep my skin moisturised for that long and I found I still had dry,flaky patches on some areas of my skin.
Overall the moisturizer was quite well suited for my skin and it was a good price :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by NeutralMortal18

Sits on skin ... Doesn't moisturize. Save your self the time and money. It's simply the worst moisturizer I have used .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great face moisturizer for someone who hates moisturizing their face. It's not greasy at all, like others have said it's more like a serum. It absorbs well. It has no smell and doesn't irritate my skin at all, it's gentle enough that I can put it around my eyes. I like the rich concentration because it's powerful enough that I can use it once a day and feel like it's doing it's job, I put it on before I got to bed. It's not expensive either! Couldn't ask for more :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got the mini size of this in a little kit for only five dollars at Ulta when I ran out of my regular moisturizer and wanted to try something less expensive. I tried it for almost 2 weeks.The consistency was very runny/watery which I do not like, it stung my skin which no other moisturizer has done before, and it took a long time to be absorbed. I just don't really like it and have moved on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

What I like about this moisturizer is that it feels like a serum when you first apply it, it goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin greasy. I have dry skin and this works pretty good. Doesn't break me out. I just wish it had SPF :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Bought this cause I needed a quick fix for travel. What caught my eye was the fact that it was basic, no frills, no scent or parabens. This goes on nicely, my makeup looks good over it and it doesn't irritate my moody skin. My complaints are that it does cause some blackheads and smells like glue. This winter between the hard water and the indoor heat and outdoor cold and winds my skin has become so dry and tight. All the things I used while living on the rainy west coast aren't working and I've been needing moisturizers that really penetrate the skin. I started using this for a little while last December but I stopped because I wasn't really impressed with it (or the blackheads). This past week out of desperation I started using it again and my skin has calmed down, stopped feeling tight and dry. Blackheads were a problem again but I've just given up and decided that they're always going to be an issue due to my large pores and oily skin (will use the Mario Badescu Silver Powder as upkeep to remove the blackheads). The price on this is nice as I think I only paid $8-9 dollars for it. There's nothing fancy about this lotion and it's not packed with state of the art ingredients but the fact that it's healing up my skin is what's important at the moment.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There is nothing rich or replenishing about this. Shortly after applying, this feels like I had applied water to my face. Not moisturizing at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this! It's not perfect though. I usually use Simple's light hydrating moisturizer, but that seems to be discontinued :( I got a small free sample of this with a box of q-tips at Target, so I figured it's worth a shot-if I hated it, at least I didn't pay full price (it's a little pricier than I prefer). I have sensitive combo skin with large pores and so far, the Simple light moisturizer was the only one that didn't clog my face up. But I might like this stuff a little bit better! It's not a "natural" moisturizer, but I like the nutrients it has in it. It's a little thick, but spreads great (you don't need much) and absorbs nicely. My face is softer than it's ever been and my blemish count seems to have reduced, actually. Also, my dry spots have pretty much disappeared and it doesn't make me shiny or oily, even in my breakout-prone areas. I can't really see any negatives when it comes to my skin, I hardly even have any oil when I use a blotting paper! The downside for me is that it seems a little too heavy for hot summer months, so I need something lighter for then and I wouldn't want to wear it under makeup because it's still heavier than I'm comfortable with (I'm afraid of a breakout if I bury it under foundation, especially if it's hot out). Even the small free bottle will last me a long time, but I definitely plan on purchasing a larger one in the future. I also love that it's paraben free! I definitely think people will be pleasantly surprised with this if they give it a shot.