Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

3.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Allantoin

on 4/13/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My skin is very dry and prone to whiteheads and little under-the-skin spots. This helps to really replenish my skin and add radiance and moisture to this flakey skin. I've recently noticed that my skin looks really bad with makeup on and makes my skin actually look worse, however, this makes my skin look radiant and youthful again. I reccomend! It also smells nice and fresh.

on 4/2/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I seriously love this stuff and I'm VERY hard to please when it comes to moisturizers! It's a relief to find a good one at a decent price. Most moisturizers either make me look greasy or don't moisturize much at all and leave me with dry patches (having combination skin really sucks sometimes). I decided to try this after suffering a really bad skin reaction from trying one of my mum's night creams. I'd never used Simple products before but picked this up because it promised to be gentle and not have any harsh ingredients, which is exactly what my recovering skin so desperately needed. This was an absolute godsend. It calmed my skin right down and moisturized really well! My face didn't feel like it was on fire anymore. My skin is now back to normal and looking even better than ever! I just feel good putting this on knowing that it's doing something really good for my skin and not overloading it with chemicals. I never bothered with Simple before this experience because I honestly didn't think it would do anything, but this stuff basically rescued my skin. Unlike many other moisturizers, it didn't bleed through my make-up and make me look greasy, nor did it cause me to break out. I'll definitely be repurchasing it!

on 2/20/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a basic, average moisturizer. I have very sensitive, dry skin due to chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for ways to hydrate my skin. I thought that the moisturizing capabilities of this product were average. It didn't really do it for me, but I think that someone with oilier skin would like it. Where it did excel, though, was not irritating my skin ver much (yay!). Almost all products will sting my skin really badly. Even the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream burned my skin like heck, but this didn't. It only stung a little, and that is a win in my book. All in all, I think this is a basic moisturizer without any frills or embellishments. I would recommend this more for oily skin, even if it says "rich".

on 2/18/2015 8:39:00 PM

Our Targets are shutting down here in Canada, which is disappointing as I love Target, but I digress.... I wanted to take advantage of the sales and saw this moisturizer and I liked the fact it is perfume and fragrance free. I have allergies and perfume in products start them up. It's hard to find moisturizers without strong perfume scents. I have been using it for two weeks now. I apply it just before bed (I use a different kind for daytime use).
So here are my pros and cons:

PROS: Price, Packaging, easy to use, very soothing when applied, makes my face feel silky. Doesn't burn; didn't cause any breakouts or rash.
CONS: Weird smell. Yes it's fragrance free, but it still has a very odd smell. Hard to explain.Plastic maybe? It can be off-putting, but after two weeks I'm getting more used to it.

on 2/16/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this moisturizer. I am on my second bottle. It is, as its name suggests, simple and does its job of moisturizing without any irritating fragrance or dye. I love the texture -- very silky and smooth. I can see how other reviewers say it is "gluey," and that is a good word to describe it, but it's not too bad and I find that it does spread very easily. As other reviewers have commented, it does tingle a little bit upon application. Maybe it's just me, but I actually like the tingling -- it does not feel like a synthetic, menthol tingle. Just kind of invigorating. It brings a nice glow to my skin. This does a nice job of moisturizing without irritating or exacerbating any issues in my sensitive skin. Does not clog pores, not even on my nose. Even though it contains mineral oil, somehow it does not make me greasy and I can wear this during the day without it making me oily. Overall, I really like this moisturizer. I don't think it does anything extraordinary, but it definitely fulfills all of my moisturizer needs without any negative side effects or creating any new problems. Highly recommend and will absolutely repurchase.

on 1/20/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product for $5 at Walmart. I normally use Olay active hydrating beauty fluid lotion.

I used this lotion once a day for 3 days. I used Simple Moisturizing facial wash in the shower and applied about two pea-sized drops of the lotion imediately after my shower. It has a lot of liquid, which is opposite of the thick gluey face wash. It smells like cardboard and burns a little after application. The lotion does not flake off. It seems to sting, stiffen, and evaporate.

on 1/2/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product because it was on sale, and I had just ran out of my usual moisturizer. I've been using this for about a month or two now. My first impression of the product was that it smelt like goat cheese. I know it's unscented, so a weird smell is kinda expected, but still. It was a little bit nasty at first, but I actually got used to the smell after a week and now I don't even smell it at all when I apply it.

I actually like it a lot! I don't need a lot to moisturize my whole face. A little bit goes a long way. I have combination skin that leans a bit more to the oily side, and this does a good job of moisturizing my face as well as not making me extremely greasy. I'm also prone to comedogenic breakouts, and this hasn't ever made me break out, so it's a keeper.

I use this product in the mornings and in the evenings right after I wash my face and apply toner. If I'm too lazy to apply an eye cream, I'll put it around my eye area as well. It hasn't ever irritated my eyes. While it's called a "rich moisturizer," it feels really light on my face. It's also very easily absorbed. It's a great product to use under makeup.

This product is a great everyday moisturizer! However, I initially bought this as more of a night time product because I thought it would be a lot richer, as it was advertised. So I wouldn't buy this if you were looking for a night cream. However, as a day cream, it's awesome!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a high school student with combination/oily skin. This moisturizer not only quenches my dry areas but leaves my whole face feeling soft, supple, and moisturized. I purchased a travel-size of this along with a 7-pack of wipes and mini cleanser and I wasn't disappointed with any of the products. Simple's Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is just that-- incredibly rich. It does its job and even controls my oil to an extent. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 12/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Has funky smell. Moisturizes great. — unlike it's ultra-light gel relative (which is an HG), this lotion is not totally scentless. It has a funk to it that I hate smelling when I kiss my husband's cheek who also uses it. Both of our faces respond well to it though. Hubby's face is sensitive to perfumes and chemicals and has no prob with this lotion. I will not repurchase so my husband can stop getting a sour face from me when he puts his face near my nose.

on 12/10/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG!!!
I'v been using this lotion for two years now, twice a day. I use the rich moisturizer because i'm in a province that has snow most of the year. It soaks in quickly, and keeps my normal/oily skin balanced and happy. it doesn't break me out, and makes my skin look glowing and even. Highly recommend.