April 20, 2014 | 909 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - 24 Hour Body Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by HannahF01

I used this shampoo and condioner and after a week of using it it was clear it wasnt for me. Although i believe it gave great long lasting volume it just wasnt worth the dandruff it left me with and also made my hair very very dry! Not pleasant

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this big bottle with the salon pump alongside with its condition when it went on sale. TRESemme claimed to be of professional quality, and I trusted that. The smell is very salon-like, which is really pleasant to me. However, it only gave a little volume and nothing else :c the bottle is huge, and I still had 2/3 of the content left. The salon pump broke, so I had to unscrew it and pour the shampoo out. If I were to try out another product by TRESemme, I'd try the deep clean shampoo & conditioner c: Overall, stay away from the 24 Hour Volume duo, because you won't receive what they promise.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Emilken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so dissapointed about this product. I've heard very good opinions about Tresemme shampoos, so I bought it (beeing very excited about it) on marketplace - good price, with conditioner... Even despite modeling, hair are slicked, like somene had glued it to my scalp, become greasy even faster (in the afternoon I'm looking like a Severus Snipe, even worse, because my hair are realy rare and thin...). So sadly - I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this with the matching conditioner. Well, I'm not sure if there's just too much protein in these products for me or what, but my hair was sooooo tangley and started breaking really badly. The shampoo also didn't remove my hairspray (TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold) fully so I started noticing a build-up after a couple of days. The shampoo's lather was really weird - almost more like a mousse, and really weak cleansing power. I had to stop using it and will not be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually like this shampoo, but it is NOT volumizing. I repeat, do not buy if you need volume! It actually makes my hair flatter, and I have big hair anyway. I bought this because I needed a really good deep-cleansing shampoo, and volumizing shampoos are usually a good bet. This smells nice, is cheap, and really cleans my hair, so I'd buy it again. But it's not at all volumizing. In fact, I've tried a lot of volumizing shampoos in my time and the only one that actually volumizes is Lush's Big shampoo. (No, I don't work for Lush - I just really love that shampoo!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by codonohue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed by this shampoo! I have more volume in my roots and all around. I don't need to add mouse either to my roots to get that volume. Also, the price is cheap for the amount you get. I am over-all a fan and will purchase again and again. I also follow its instructions of the bottle since it's the only shampoo I've seen that gave specific instructions like that. I figured it must be for a good reason, and seeing how my roots look after I use it I know that it is.

I gave the packaging a 4 b/c the bottles are big and heavy and round shaped, and I have small hands so squeezing it out isn't too difficult, but more difficult then what I've experienced before.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jrcdanish123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this product was ok , i felt it left my hair a little dry and frizzy though . It smells nice and is pretty cheap but i dont think i will be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by serenapauline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is crap, that's the best way I can describe it. I bought it a couple weeks ago, I wanted a volumizing shampoo & conditioner for my thin, flat hair. I used this shampoo in combination with it's matching conditioner, I don't know if it was the combination of the 2 or what, but this was AWEFUL on my hair. I've suffered from seb dermatitis on and off for years now on my scalp, along with oiliness on certain parts of my scalp. Before I used this shampoo and conditioner, my scalp seemed to have been doing pretty good. But right after i used this, my whole hair dried, except for this big oily goopy product spot on the back of my head, that part of my hair just fell completely flat, it was aweful and disgusting, I had to wear it up all day long. i dont know what the hell happened, i rinsed it out very well in the shower. I just couldn't wait to wash my hair again and get rid of it. I washed it the next night with something else, and that oily gunk was gone. I've bought cheap shampoos and conditioners before and have never felt this disgusting before, so I don't think cheap price really had much to do with it, just cheap quality product wise. I definitely would NOT recommend this, WORST cleaning job ever!!!!. It may work ok for people with absolutely no scalp/skin issues, but if you have any issues at all, steer very clear of this

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

horrible shampoo. completed dried my hair out. i have straight silky hair and it made it completely dry! never buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

I was on the hunt for a good volumizing shampoo/conditioner, and I figured since Tresemme claims to be a salon-like shampoo i'd give it a go. It's alright, it gives my hair just a little lift. It's a lot better than the shampoo I used to use before this (which was doves classic shampoo,) but I wish it'd five it just a little more. Hm- maybe it's just because my layers are growing really long. Smells good though. Still trying to look for a better and affordable volumizing product.

Pros:
- Smells nice
- Leaves hair nice & shiny
- A little body

Cons:
- Not enough body