August 23, 2014 | 1731 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - 24 Hour Body Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I love the smell of this shampoo but it's really not a wonderful product. I feel like my hair gets oily sooner with this stuff, I don't know why. I've been using it for about 6 months now, in rotation with 2 other shampoos and my others make my hair shinier and softer (Dove and Suave).

Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For years, I've been trying many different volumizing hair products at different price points. TRESemme is the first to make a noticeable difference to my hair. Aussie made my hair oily, VO5 did nothing and many others have failed to make a good impression. My hair isn't flat and weighed down anymore. Combined with the conditioner and certain hair drying techniques, it does the job. Having completely straight hair is a nightmare when you want a beachy, texturised look. This helps hold in styles as it doesn't make the hair too soft. I wouldn't recommend this for people prefer smooth and sleek styles, this one is for people who want volume and texture. It's definitely worth a try though and usually comes in a bundle with the conditioner at a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

I have bought so many bottles of this shampoo! I have very oily hair and I just happened to come across this shampoo and I find it helps control my oil very well! It does not weight down my hair, but i don't think it makes my hair super voluminous; however, i have very long hair that might weigh down the volume. It;s a great price and comes in a huge bottle. I would recommend this to anyone with oily hair and who was one a budget! :) It smell very clean and the conditioner smell last all day in your hair

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by monka191

It is a good shampoo, I have been using it for 6 months, before switching to TREsemme Deep Clean. At the beginning I could see a little bit more volume in my hair, however after couple of months my hair was becoming more and more oily.
I think so because it is volumizing, it contains a lot of chemicals that weights hair down, as when I switched to TREsemme Deep Clean, all of the sudden my hair became shiny and clean.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Its just my advice is, change the shampoo once a while, as it weights hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by malpal007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo and have used this line since I was a junior in High School. I recently tried another shampoo that I liked, but after using it for a couple weeks, I didn't like it as much. I went back to Tresemme. This shampoo gives me volume and keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. I have fine hair but a lot of it and I have to wash it everyday because of the oil at the roots. This shampoo does NOT fry out my hair like many others do. I love the smell of this line and it stays on my hair all day, it's like perfume for your hair :). I will always use this brand! I only wish that there were smaller sizes of this shampoo, it makes it hard to travel with however, with the size of this bottle the shampoo lasts for about 4-5 months, which is great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by HannahF01

I used this shampoo and condioner and after a week of using it it was clear it wasnt for me. Although i believe it gave great long lasting volume it just wasnt worth the dandruff it left me with and also made my hair very very dry! Not pleasant

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this big bottle with the salon pump alongside with its condition when it went on sale. TRESemme claimed to be of professional quality, and I trusted that. The smell is very salon-like, which is really pleasant to me. However, it only gave a little volume and nothing else :c the bottle is huge, and I still had 2/3 of the content left. The salon pump broke, so I had to unscrew it and pour the shampoo out. If I were to try out another product by TRESemme, I'd try the deep clean shampoo & conditioner c: Overall, stay away from the 24 Hour Volume duo, because you won't receive what they promise.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Emilken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so dissapointed about this product. I've heard very good opinions about Tresemme shampoos, so I bought it (beeing very excited about it) on marketplace - good price, with conditioner... Even despite modeling, hair are slicked, like somene had glued it to my scalp, become greasy even faster (in the afternoon I'm looking like a Severus Snipe, even worse, because my hair are realy rare and thin...). So sadly - I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this with the matching conditioner. Well, I'm not sure if there's just too much protein in these products for me or what, but my hair was sooooo tangley and started breaking really badly. The shampoo also didn't remove my hairspray (TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold) fully so I started noticing a build-up after a couple of days. The shampoo's lather was really weird - almost more like a mousse, and really weak cleansing power. I had to stop using it and will not be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually like this shampoo, but it is NOT volumizing. I repeat, do not buy if you need volume! It actually makes my hair flatter, and I have big hair anyway. I bought this because I needed a really good deep-cleansing shampoo, and volumizing shampoos are usually a good bet. This smells nice, is cheap, and really cleans my hair, so I'd buy it again. But it's not at all volumizing. In fact, I've tried a lot of volumizing shampoos in my time and the only one that actually volumizes is Lush's Big shampoo. (No, I don't work for Lush - I just really love that shampoo!)