April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lotions/ Creams - DERMASEL® - Almond Anti Aging hand cream - UV Filter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

About three weeks ago I was on my way to the UK to visit a MUA buddy as we had a weekend of shopping planned. I wanted to bring here some typical inexpensive products from tthe German Apothecary and found this hand cream in the process.

Dermasel is a line of Dermo skincare with Deal Sea Salts at a very low price point. I have never look at these products prior as I always though they were not worth the time. I have been using this now since 3 weeks and it is one of the best hand creams that I have bought in a long time. What has surprised me is how effective this product is being that it is so cheap. A non greasy hand cream, which smells like heaven and keeps my hands very well moisturized throughout the day. This one is a keeper. I will definitely be trying other variations and products.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW:

Ceramides, White Tea and vitamin E in an innovative anti-aging formula and combined with UV-filters neutralize Free Radicals and with regular use prevent premature skin aging.

- Almond oil is rich in important minerals and vitamins, acts as light, natural UV-filter and has a remoisturizing effect on the skin.

- Ceramides build up a barrier function on the skin which protect and support its natural regeneration.

- White Tea is a natural antioxidant and Free Radical captor and helps prevent the signs of premature aging.

- Dead Sea Salt supplies the skin with important minerals and protects from moisture loss.