December 19, 2014 | 1024 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by marticica888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the bomb!!!!

I have extremely thin and limp lashes ( like the rest of my hair) and they like to stick together and look like I have maybe 3 lashes per eye with most mascara. Luckily they are long, but they do not hold a curl nor separate very well.
I've come to terms that my ideal mascara had to have a somewhat small plastic wand. I also use shiseido mascara base before anything as it's impossible for my lashes to keep a curl without it.
All that aside, this mascara is truly amazing. It defines extremely well, does not clump or weigh down or stick my (pre treated) lashes together as most volumizing/ defining mascaras do. It gives a very full fanned out look that isn't spidery. It is very buildable for more volume and length.
I bought one of those sephora mascara sample packs and this makes me not care to try any others. Hats off to bare escentuals with this one.
Only one con, it is available at sephora only so if you don't live near one, that sucks very much and you'd have to revert to online shopping. But this is worth a try for anyone with thin, limp lashes. Do yourself a favor ladies and gents! This even trumps my previous love They're Real by Benefit, which is excellent but can be spidery and hard to remove and $24 out of your pocket every two months (runs out super fast)
$19 for Buxom isn't bad at all for a high end mascara and I do not mind paying for these lashes the rest of my life!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Buxom cosmetics but can't use this one. It comes out really thick, and no matter what I do (wipe most of product from brush, use only one coat, put a coating of Lash N Lock from bare essencials) -- It leaves mascara under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Even though I probably would not rebuy (I prefer Diorshow, and the price is about the same) this mascara has earned my respect. I received a sample size recently and at first didn't care for the brush. Once I got used to it, however, I found this to be quite nice for a night out or more glam-looking eye.

The consistency is smooth and glossy, but the wand builds volume and length. My lashes are naturally fairly full, and just a few swipes produce respectable results. In addition, the sample size has lasted at least 3 months without drying out or changing consistency. A good, solid product, although at $19 it should be.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just OK for me, nice black shade but the brush is too spiky. Doesn't separate the lashes very well because the bristles aren't very close together. It doesn't do much for the length and it does nothing for thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I love this mascara. I have small, light colored lashes, I use Vaseline and/or cocount oil to help them grow. Anyway, this mascara provides a very nice full look plus length. It can be a little messy. But overall I love it and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

This week I have bought several mascara's looking for "the one" and I finally found it! I wanted a mascara that provides volume & length but I don't like any of the thick puffy brushes that come with mascaras that provide volume. I love the brush on this mascara. The price isn't too bad as well. I will use this everyday! Love, love love it. Wish the packaging was prettier but hey it gets the job done and that's all aht matters.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Elitsabeth

•Lasts all day(in waterproof!) •Lengthens, defines, thickens

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by queengoldchainsz

this is an amazing mascara. I bought the sample size at sephora and it lasted me a few months. I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes like the benefit they're real did it also does a great job at seperating and lengnthting it also volumizes and curls its the best mascara I've tried I would re purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mandaliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an excellent mascara. One of the two mascaras I will repurchase ( the other being Clinique High Impact). This thickens, lengthens and separates my lashes. Never clumpy or sticky. Also truly black which I love (I can't stand off black mascaras). The formula is wet and takes a bit to dry, so if I'm not careful, I will get it on my eyelid. Overall one of my go to mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

another awesome mascara by buxom! all their mascaras are awesome make your lashes full and long and basically looks like you have on fake lashes! no clumps whatsoever its great! when it comes to expensive brands Buxom, Tarte, and Benefit know how to make a mascara! i wouldnt buy another pricey brand that wasent one of these agian!