October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just OK for me, nice black shade but the brush is too spiky. Doesn't separate the lashes very well because the bristles aren't very close together. It doesn't do much for the length and it does nothing for thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I love this mascara. I have small, light colored lashes, I use Vaseline and/or cocount oil to help them grow. Anyway, this mascara provides a very nice full look plus length. It can be a little messy. But overall I love it and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

This week I have bought several mascara's looking for "the one" and I finally found it! I wanted a mascara that provides volume & length but I don't like any of the thick puffy brushes that come with mascaras that provide volume. I love the brush on this mascara. The price isn't too bad as well. I will use this everyday! Love, love love it. Wish the packaging was prettier but hey it gets the job done and that's all aht matters.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Elitsabeth

•Lasts all day(in waterproof!) •Lengthens, defines, thickens

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by queengoldchainsz

this is an amazing mascara. I bought the sample size at sephora and it lasted me a few months. I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes like the benefit they're real did it also does a great job at seperating and lengnthting it also volumizes and curls its the best mascara I've tried I would re purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mandaliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an excellent mascara. One of the two mascaras I will repurchase ( the other being Clinique High Impact). This thickens, lengthens and separates my lashes. Never clumpy or sticky. Also truly black which I love (I can't stand off black mascaras). The formula is wet and takes a bit to dry, so if I'm not careful, I will get it on my eyelid. Overall one of my go to mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

another awesome mascara by buxom! all their mascaras are awesome make your lashes full and long and basically looks like you have on fake lashes! no clumps whatsoever its great! when it comes to expensive brands Buxom, Tarte, and Benefit know how to make a mascara! i wouldnt buy another pricey brand that wasent one of these agian!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Similar to Bad Gal mascara from Benefit, but more separating & slightly thicker. Pretty awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I walked past a sign saying "we have the worlds best mascara", since I'm not blessed with eyelashes i pretty much just had to stop and go instore. To my delight this shop had a huge range of products i could only dream of since australia doesnt have sephora and this place had exclusive products from america!! Hooray! The sales assistant showed me this mascara and says its 300% volumising and a few other figures i cant remember but i just said yes ill take it i need all the help i can get haha! I'm glad i bought it, ive used it everyday and am loving the length and perfect seperation of the lashes. Its not quite as dramatic as false lashes but i prefer it to be natural looking anyway. I will rebuy this and also keep my clinique tubular mascara and use both depending on what I'm doing!! Yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

I loved Covergirl lash blast volume but buxom really beats this :) It gives more volume and density and is more black than lash blast. So so good even without eyelash curler, but when I use curler+buxom the results are excellent!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).