August 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by queengoldchainsz

this is an amazing mascara. I bought the sample size at sephora and it lasted me a few months. I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes like the benefit they're real did it also does a great job at seperating and lengnthting it also volumizes and curls its the best mascara I've tried I would re purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mandaliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an excellent mascara. One of the two mascaras I will repurchase ( the other being Clinique High Impact). This thickens, lengthens and separates my lashes. Never clumpy or sticky. Also truly black which I love (I can't stand off black mascaras). The formula is wet and takes a bit to dry, so if I'm not careful, I will get it on my eyelid. Overall one of my go to mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

another awesome mascara by buxom! all their mascaras are awesome make your lashes full and long and basically looks like you have on fake lashes! no clumps whatsoever its great! when it comes to expensive brands Buxom, Tarte, and Benefit know how to make a mascara! i wouldnt buy another pricey brand that wasent one of these agian!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Similar to Bad Gal mascara from Benefit, but more separating & slightly thicker. Pretty awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I walked past a sign saying "we have the worlds best mascara", since I'm not blessed with eyelashes i pretty much just had to stop and go instore. To my delight this shop had a huge range of products i could only dream of since australia doesnt have sephora and this place had exclusive products from america!! Hooray! The sales assistant showed me this mascara and says its 300% volumising and a few other figures i cant remember but i just said yes ill take it i need all the help i can get haha! I'm glad i bought it, ive used it everyday and am loving the length and perfect seperation of the lashes. Its not quite as dramatic as false lashes but i prefer it to be natural looking anyway. I will rebuy this and also keep my clinique tubular mascara and use both depending on what I'm doing!! Yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

I loved Covergirl lash blast volume but buxom really beats this :) It gives more volume and density and is more black than lash blast. So so good even without eyelash curler, but when I use curler+buxom the results are excellent!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a trial size of this in blackest black.

Loves
-I love the wand applicator -- unlike most mascaras, I have not had the problem of pulling out the applicator with globs of mascara on it. The packaging seems to keep just the right amount on the wand so it doesn't clump on your lashes.
-Great daytime look for black lashes. Not over the top or overly voluminous

Hates
-I get some fallout/smudging with this under my bottom lashes by midday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by FreckledFoundation

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I did like this mascara. But it is much better for length than volume! I curl my lashes, apply a coat of Buxom, let it dry, curl again, and coat with another layer of Smashbox mascara. Makes beautiful lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Laurieladybug5

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes me look like I'm wearing fake lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is for the non waterproof. I wanted to love this product. It glides on so smoothly, no clumps, and makes my lashes look amazing. BUT. It will only do this for a few hours, then it slides down into a smoky eye look, which is not really appropriate for where I work and besides, if I wanted a smoky eye, I would do a freaking smoky eye. I still have a decent bit on lashes at the end of the day, but the under eye smudging was just too much for me to want to deal with. Maybe I will test the waterproof one day, but I'm still a bit too unhappy with this purchase to risk it. This would be my HG if it didn't smudge and could stay put. Everything else is perfect. Just doesn't meet my needs.