April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I too stocked up and bought like 6 of these at the dollar tree some time ago. I've been rationing them out, lol because I'm pretty sure its been discontinued and I do love it! It's a great everyday mascara (it doesn't give me a falsies look), it lengthens and volumizes, the lashes don't get hard after the mascara dries, and it doesn't smudge. The brush is very full and has a lot of soft yet flexible bristles. The formula is not too wet or dry, just right in my opinion. It has been well worth the dollar I spent on each tube, and I'm going to be sad when my stash runs empty!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great affordable mascara, nice big brush, the packaging fades quickly but who cares

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by UnicornDiamond

I purchased this in Black from Dollar Tree many months ago. This mascara is perfect for me. It's light weight and doesn't weigh my lashes down. It doesn't clump, especially after a few coats. My lashes are straight and kind of slant downward, they won't curl using a typical lash curler but this mascara, after only a coat, gives them a nice lift and curl! Like I said, this mascara is perfect for me! I just wish I had purchased several more of these while my local DT still had them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, this mascara is AMAZING! I found it at the DOLLAR TREE and was expecting something dry perhaps - but it was fresh, and how it made it's way to the dollar tree is beyond me but I'm so glad I snatched this up. It curls and seperates and just makes my lashes look super long and thick. I love this stuff -this is probably the 1st tube of mascara I've finished in it's entirety and I am purchasing this pronto before I run out. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Found mine at Target for around $9. I don't always use this mascara,because I usually use Tarte or my Lash Blast but this is amazing! Lengthens well and it looks stunning on my lower lashes which are short! Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by TaniaDeb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever used and keep repurchasing, because it gets every single lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. It's definitely my HG. It's better than my Lancome. I'm Asian, but I don't have short lashes, however, they are very straight. I prefer natural looking lashes and this one separates my lashes beautifully and lengthening my lashes sky high. It holds curls well. It doesn't clump at all... not flaky! The formula is not too wet, not too dry. I just haven't found any problems with it. I hope they will not discontinue this. Honestly, I only saw it at Walgreens. I don't know why I never saw it at Target or Walmart. I will repurchase this (tomorrow)!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara, well worth the dollar I paid for it at the Dollar Tree. In fact, I went back for several back ups. As the name implies, it gives a pretty natural look. One coat just darkens, separates, and defines lashes. ButÖ.multiple coats leave my lashes looking noticeably longer and thicker, but still soft and fluttery. I usually apply 3 coats (allowing for no drying time in between) and it never, ever clumps. The wand is Ďcleaní with well spaced bristles. Iím currently using ĎBlackest Blackí and it makes my lashes look dark, lush, and just pretty. Itís non-irritating, doesnít flake, smudging is minimal, and it removes easily with my regular cleanser. Probably not a holy grail mascara for me (still though I'd repurchase, but probably only on sale) but Iím pretty satisfied with it, since I can use it for a variety of looks depending on how much effort I put into the application.

Edit 1/9/12 Upped the rating to 5! Been using this going on 3 months now, and I reach for it nearly every day (and Iíve got lots of mascaras to choose from)! It just gives me consistently beautiful, full & defined lashes without clumping. Best of all, it doesnít smudge, even after a run. I stocked up on 5 tubes at the Dollar Tree, but Iím pretty sure its being discontinued (its on clearance at all the stores by me)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd run out of my Lash Blast and was in dollar tree when I spotted this. It was a total impulse buy but I figured for a dollar I couldn't lose. I was amazed by this mascara! It's one of the few that does just what it says. My lashes looked long and almost twice as thick but without looking clumpy, fake or spider leggy. It really was the perfect amount of volume and length. It's a fantastic everyday mascara because it's not overly dramatic, just really pretty and natural. It didn't flake or smudge either. I went back and stocked up the next day so that I'll have some on hand for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Better than false eyelashes! I love this mascara. The name suggests you would get a natural looking eye, but after two full coats, I have incredibly long lashes that have loads of volume. A few cons: my eyelashes feel heavy, the product is very wet and takes some time to dry, also the applicator brush has extra long bristles which makes getting it down to the lash root a challenge. I just won't repurchase this mascara, I plan to clear the shelf.