April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by SugarBlush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I forgot how much I loved these! I'm a lip stain junkie. I've tried them all. And this is the only one that last a very very long time, trust me. It's cheap too. The only thing I don't like about these is the packaging. I don't care if its ugly or it looks cheap but the cap just doesn't stay on. It keeps coming off. But then again, if it lasts very long, you don't have to bring it with you to work or school or anything and you don't have to worry about the the cap coming off in your purse. So it's fine I guess lol. Except when you go travel sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never wanted to rave so much about a lipstick! Omg. If you ever see this in your local drugstore..pick it up! It's now available in London Drugs for 3.50 CAD a huge steal for what you get. After I got this, my other lipclors h/e AND d/s, have bee collecting dust. In the tube, it looks, cheap. Weird, green, lipstick in 80s style packaging. But the actual product is ahamazinng!! I use it every day blotted, with a bit of lip salve on top. You cannot tell at all that I'm wearing lipstick. I look like I just have rosy lips! It's not drying like other lipsticks and the only con is it's reallllyy hard to get off. It really gets in there and stains the lips. A real diamond in the rough! Go try this!! You can eat/kiss/scream/talk and it stays!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by russianunicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in red. The color does in fact stay on for a long time, and the bonus is that it doesn't clump up or dry at all like other lipsticks! It goes on like a stain and is very smooth. I usually apply some chapstick over it just in case though. The color is very vibrant so I just apply a few dabs for a more natural look. People always compliment me on how lovely my lips are when I wear this, and they ask if it's my natural lip color so I take that it can look very natural. Only thing I don't like is the packaging of the lipstick, as it comes in a really cheap package and one must be careful when replacing the lid in case they damage the lipstick. The price is reasonable though and I'd definitely buy this again because I love how it doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vananhtran12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lip stick so much. I've try many kinds of lip tint as Tony Moly, Boujour, skinfood .... But Moodmatcher is really amazing. Once you apply, it'll stay on your lip forever :X :X :X

I'm using an orange and a pink one. Orange has color of pink-orange, which is very natural. The pink one has the color of lovely pink, I don't know how to describe but it's so lovely.

The price is cheap, only 3,5 $ for a 3,5g lip stick.

The only thing I don't like is the package. The lip stick cann't be put inside the tube thoroughly. It has some difficulty to open and close the tube. You should be careful not to scratch the lip stick.

Will I bought another one? Of course YES.
I LOVE IT :X :X :X

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxRoyalxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. I have the green one, and it turns into a nice fushia color. It's 4$ so it is really cheap, and the color is very bold. Unfortunately, they only have green. The only complant is that it is very hard to get off. Even though I love having it stay on forever, and even after eating, when I actually want it off, it doesn't completely come off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Duane Reade carries Mood Matcher lipsticks where I live for only $3. I remember it used to cost $1 or $2 but the price hasn't gone up that much in the past 15-20 years, so I have to say the price is still quite low, thankfully.

Since these colors/shades are not specifically labeled individually, I like that the lipstick display indicates what shade each color of lipstick is expected to turn on the lips. I had bought light blue earlier this year which turns a light bubblegum pink. I like that but I wanted red...which was out of stock.

Now I found red & love the fact that it really stays a nice shade of blue-based red on the lips, instead of turning a ghastly magenta/fuchsia. Other colors in this collection will turn various shades of that, if you wish, but I steer clear of those. There is even a brown option, for those who are so inclined. Red seems to be the most popular & in my opinion is the best.

I have bought tons of red lipsticks over the years, most of which were too orange or too brown-based or simply too dark to suit my complexion nicely. I'm so surprised I could find a nice balanced red that flatters my skintone in a longwearing formula that I can perk up when it finally begins to fade with a swipe of clear or sheer lipgloss on top & costs only $3.

It's a rich creamy color, so I only need to apply it lightly (I prefer sheer vs. opaque) & this tube may very well last me the rest of my life. haha
Going to buy one for my mom, she likes these kinds of longwearing creamy lipsticks & she loves a vibrant perky red. Check!
(I will admit, later on it softens down to a bright fuchsia-red ... but one that is thankfully unoffensive to the eye & still pleasing to wear. All mood-changing lipsticks are pink-based afterall.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by 53

I have been using this crazy green lipstick for about 15 years!!! I use it in the morning to STAIN my lips to a nice bright pink, then I apply a cooler beige frost overtop. Then my lips don't get all pale by about midday. I have small lips and as I aged they got paler, so I really need the colour-boost of the Moodmatcher. When I can find it, I buy 2-3 tubes & scatter them in my purse, at work, etc. It's a must-have, especially if you have small, pale lips like me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Since I haven't been able to find my Wet n' Wild mood lippies for many years now, I decided to get myself a lot of 9 of these. I put each color on my arm to make sure they colors were different and indeed they were, though sometimes they look the same hot pink color on my lips! However, as advertised, these DO NOT bleed, fade, nor come off all day. Believe me, I tried, I used my heavy duty makeup removers, and even used a hard bristled nail brush and even that didn't get this off. This is better than any other lipstick that claims to last for many hours. Also, unlike some products of this type, the lippies didn't dry out my lips. Awesome lippies and so colorful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I have been on the prowl for a product that would stain my lips, and I've tried numerous brands, but none have been anything better than barely-decent in terms of staying power. I suddenly had an epiphany! Back in junior high, I recall using blue and green lipsticks that were impossible to remove once they were applied - I remembered waking up from makover/slumber parties and still having pink lips. After some googling, I found the brand, and they seem to have changed very little from the early 90s. Onto ebay, where I bought the set of 9 colors for less than $20. Then the great day came; they arrived and I quickly swooped in on the dark blue, slathered it on...and fuchia. FUSCHIA. Extremely bright, solid, rockin' 80s fuschia. Hmm. The hub and I were just heading over to a friend's house, and I figured they could forgive my electric glowing lips for the sake of experiment. I had to apply 4 times throughout the evening (and I could have possibly used more - we were drinking champagne, so I'm sure I didn't notice right away when I needed to reapply.)
This lipstick does feel good going on, it's somehow creamy and not-too-thick at the same time. My problem (well, aside from the color) is that it fades quickly on the inside, leaving me with thick brilliant pink lipliner. It fades like this whether I am eating or not. It also has a waxy/perfumed lanolin smell, which isn't too strong, but it's been many a year since I've used lipstick with this familiar scent - kinda like Mom's purse, actually.
For the last several days, I've been using nothing on my lips but these lipsticks, and every single one is just a slight variation of the fuschia, the black lipstick being the darkest. Today I'm using the lipstick that actually starts out as a mauve in the stick, but turns a rosy shade of that special pink immediately upon application. I also have a really hard time believing the reviewer that mentioned her lips changing color all night, maybe it's just my chemistry, but they basically swipe on clear no matter what color I'm using, and then turn pink within 1 or 2 seconds. At no point are my lips blue or yellow or orange. I check them all day, and the color that they turned when I initially applied them has not varied whatsoever.
I still have one or two more to try from my lot of 'em, but I think there's about one (...maybe two...maybe.) that I could wear and not feel like a goofball. I'm pale as a ghost, so maybe someone with a darker complexion could carry them off better. They're totally fun and silly and retro, but I won't be buying these again to use as serious makeup. Party favors or stocking stuffers on the otherhand...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lilbbybrat

I love this lip color~! It moisturizes my lips and doesn't dry it up and wear off..i was trying to find a cheap blue lipstick for halloween, and couldn't find any but this one..quite frankly, i normally would've never bought this otherwise, it didn't catch my eye...but i'm so glad i found out about this because i ended up loving it! it changed throughout the night..from blue to pink to red...i loved every color, and it lasted the entire day~! This thing is amazing, and my lips feel so moisturized, and it happens to have SPF as well...for $3, its definitely worth it to just try and buy...theres nothing i can say bad about this one, i'm planning to try all the crazy colors =)