August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cosmedicine - Instant Wrinkle Write Off

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by GlamourBella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I finally had to purcahse this after reading the first review, haha. Unfortunately, it didnt give me quite as magical results as the previous reviewer expereinced! But all in all, was good.

This to me was a pretty typical 'cone filled topical wrinkle "filler". It didnt plump or tighten my laugh lines around the mouth or under my eyes, it just adds a layer of 'cones to the area that sort of blur them out, if that makes any sense. It acts as a barrier over the skin to fill in the line, and it can make the line less severe. For me, its helped ease the creasing and settling that my makeup has into my laugh lines throughout the day- you know that awful makeup creasing that accentuates your wrinkles, that a quick wipe w/ your fingertips usually takes care of? I think it works best either on makeup free skin, or under makeup as it can either pill up if applied over my makeup (or maybe just powder?) or just smear it around. I do like the precise-ness of the pen brush applicator, but sometimes I'll just apply it to my pink and dab on to the area, to avoid the brush dragging across the area and leaving an uneven application. No breakouts or reactions in the areas I've used this either.

My final thoughts are that they did help somewhat with my lines, for a while anyway. It sort of wore off by the end of the night. But, probably for the same reason why I wanted this product, I'm a pretty expressive person and it would take something seriously magical to stick to my lines all night and plump them up. ;) I still wear it under my makeup though, because it helps mostly lessen the amount of creasing that my makeup will have on my laugh lines throughout the day.

I probably wont repurchase, but at a reasonable $15 @ Sephora, it may be worth a try for someone else!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty sure this product was made with the clear blood of virgin princesses - it's THAT good. Ok, don't get me wrong, I'm not a wrinkly mess or anything, but I've had a good time during my 27 years on this planet and have the parentheses around my mouth (smile lines) to show for it. They're not bad enough for surgey or even Botox, but I notice them even if no one else does. This literally erases those lines without a stinky smell and without breaking me out.

The product actually looks like pen (that'd you're write with) with a Stila-esque brush on the end. Just before applying your makeup do a swap of this over the lines needing filled - wait a minute or two and the chemicals or magic working gnomes or whatever is in there works to fill the open space allowing for a smooth application of foundation or powder. Also, because it's colorless, you can just put this on if you're not wearing a foundation/powder that day. I can't rave enough about this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No