September 2, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - Sephora - The Lash Stash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by KristenWalter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love this Sampler! Im rather shocked that it has such a low rating on here, over on sephora.com it has a 4.6 out of 5! I personally loved the majority of the mascaras that came in the kit. One that i really did not like at all was the "Blinc Kiss Me" mascara. It was soooo liquidy that is just made a complete mess on my eyelids.

None of my mascara tubes were dried out at all in this set, i dont know if people are confusing this set with there last LastStash collection that is discounted for $27 but it would make sense that that one would be rather dried out, its been sitting in the warehouse for a while now, to the point where they are offering it at a discounted price to get rid of them!! But like i said, not a single one in my set was dried out.

I deffinatly found some new mascaras i plan on buying in full size sometime soon. OH! and the "TooFaced Lashlight" (you get in a fullsize) has a mirror on the back! That is hands-down the best idea i have ever seen :p

Overall, Id 100% recommend this to a fellow mascara junkie.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the idea of this but just wish some of the mascaras came with more product inside, which is the only reason why I rated it a 3... Some of them I barely got 1 application out of, while others i'm 5+ applications into and there's still plenty more.

I think this kit is an awesome intro to a ton of different brands that you wouldn't normally have heard of, let alone wanted to drop $20 on just to try out. There are a few that I would definitely repurchase.

I would probably also get future Lash Stash kits as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by raingirlred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really surprised too see that so many people didn't like this. I thought it was wonderful and am planning on buying a couple more for presents. I thought when buying this that there would probably be a couple that I wouldn't like but I was wrong, I loved them all! And I love that the mascaras all give you a different effect from really natural looking lashes to big sexy lashes. I also had fun trying the different mascaras together! Over all I loved this product and would differently recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Got this back in November and had a blast trying out all the different mascaras. It was fun to have all the choices and I thought the price was good for all the mascaras you got. A couple were no good at all but most of them worked pretty well and I found a couple of new faves, and am looking forward to the next lash stash collection to try some more:)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by frenchie_cutay

im going to agree about how there's nothing dramatic to these mascaras, and judging on the name of them I really thought I would get some good ones. I'd say I hate about 4 of them....but I'm glad I found out I didn't like them without having bought a big one. And the ones I do like will be good for my purse! My fav still so far is Make up forever's smokey lash. Oh well, they were fun to get and unpackage lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by tgparks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was fun! I have sensitive eyes so I throw away mascaras after just a few weeks. Sample sizes are the best for me. This was a way to try several different ones. I likes Bad Gal, Bionic, and the Sephora one the best, but all were fun to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jessicajanevd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a disapointment this was! I was more than happy to shell out around $40 bucks for this..surely out of 8 mascaras, my HG is in here, right? WRONG! Not a single one of these mascaras was anything I would have purchased on my own. I found the mascaras all to be more "natural", nothing dramatic, which is what I prefer. Don't buy if you like dramatic lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

What a waste of money. After sampling them all, I'm disappointed in every one of these mascaras. Some I planned to try on my own but decided to get the whole she-bang for the price of one or two. I've already reviewed a few of them individually on MUA. I'm done with expensive mascara. The pay out is just too high for what you get in return. I'll stick with my Lash Discovery WP or MaxFactor 2000 Calorie WP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

wonderful set, great for travel and just as a gift! only 28$ for 7 sample sizes!