October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Magie Matte [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the BEST mousse foundation out there. pity it is now discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God bless the inventor of mousse foundation! It's the funniest, best working foundation out there and I wouldn't trade it with any liquid foundations ever!
    This one is fabulous, too. I own it in colour # 03 Beige diaphane and I love it from dabbing on to removing it and all in between: it covers enough, doesn't look cakey, matches my skin colour exactly, lasts a reasonable amount of time (about 8 hours) and is very easy to clear it away at night.
    Yes, this is my must. You may wonder why I took off a lippie: it's for hygienic purposes, I can't understand why mousse foundations should only come in jars, they collect so much bacteria, so I suggest they try to put them in tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Shoteva

Very good product. Make my skin smooth and mat, with healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a mousse foundation.

I've been using it on my very oily / acne-prone skin for nearly 3 years and nothing can replace it!!!

I do find it a little dry it to be use in winter (in UK) but when I'm in Asia dor summer holiday (very humid that sometimes you can't breath), this is a must!!!

Would recommend to ppl with oily skin like mine ^^