Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

3.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Steareth 20, Steareth 2, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

on 7/30/2015 2:43:00 PM

So I bought it the other day because I just happened to forget to bring a moisturiser after a yoga class when I showered so I went to the pharmacy and got this, I have heard a ton about clean & clear products but have only tried the soap years ago! So I picked this one up and was super excited because it has salicylic acid! I have a blemish on my cheek so I am looking forward to this removing it. I have combination skin and so at the moment its not moisturising enough for winter.. I would love it when it is summer though. A little tingly when applied and the smell is weird. But other than that I like it

on 7/15/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer. I don't use it every day though,only if I have a few break outs.
I wish the smell wasn't so overbearing. although I do think it smells pretty!
I like that it leaves a tingly feeling on your face when you apply it.
I wouldn't recommend it to people with dry skin, because its not that moisturizing.
And if you have super sensitive skin I don't recommend using it every single day. (which is why I use it every once an awhile) Be sure not to use it near your eyes.

Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.5%

Ingredients: Water,Dicaprylyl ether,Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin,Neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate,Dimethicone,Methyl gluceth-20,Menthyl lactate,Aluminum stract octenylsuccinate, Ceth-10 phosphate,Dicetyl phoshate, Steareth-20,Sodium hydroxide,Steareth-2, Fragrance,Neopentyl glycol diisostearate,Hydrogenated lecithin,Xanthan gum,Magnesium aluminum silicate,Disodium , EDTA, BHT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Overall, not a bad moisturizer. I like this because it is a trusty, simple moisturizer that I know will not break me out. I started using this instead of coconut oil, because the oil was causing white heads, but my skin still hasn't fully adjusted to this product even after weeks of using it. I do like that it contains salycilic acid, so I can feel good that it won't break me out, but I definitely do not like that there are many harmful and counter active ingredients such as alcohol, ethanol, and parabens (these are huge no nos to me) but unfortunately most if not all drugstore moisturizers have these awful chemicals. For someone with oily, acne prone skin, this didn't break me out which was a plus. But it didn't seem to clear me up either.

on 6/14/2015 5:56:00 PM

This moisturizer is great in a way that its oil free and supposedly good for acne prone skin. But with my skin is just doesn't moisturize enough. I still get dry areas and I'm patchy when putting makeup on afterwards. Definitely would need a stronger moisturizer.

on 6/5/2015 4:15:00 PM

I use it along with a Clean & Clear toner and find its a good moisturiser. It doesn't make my face oily or feel greasy and makes my skin feel soft. Usually I feel like my face feels gross and clogged after applying moisturiser but with this one I still feel clean and fresh.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have been using this moisturizer along with African soap (used as a face wash) and I am convinced these products are the reason I have not had any breakouts for months!! Seriously!!! Usually I break out during that time of the month, but since using this and the African soap - not so much as a small blemish. My face has never been clearer!!! Holy, holy grail products.

on 4/28/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Just bought this in the Up and Up brand. Hoping it'll help my gross skin after using the illumask. Will update. Side note-this isn't fragrance free and that worries me
5/1 no new zits so I guess this is ok.....for now
5/7 I only use this on my chin and forehead because I have rosacea on my cheeks but my forehead is actually clearing up! I have/had a lot of surface bumps and roughness and this is slowly smoothing it out!
6/23 this was nice but I think the fragrance is too harsh on my sensitive skin

on 4/25/2015 1:19:00 AM

This is the first review i ever write because i really needed to say something about this product. My skin can get oily at times and dry especially at the end of the day, so i was kinda uncertain about buying this product because some said it dries out their skin and is quite sensitive. I must say i was really surprised by this product and i absolutely love it! I tend to get breakouts sometimes and i've always had some acne on my skin. After even a week of using this moisturizer every night, i've seen a big difference. My skin is clearer and if i ever get a breakout, i use it at night and i never see it again. I can't buy another moisturizer anymore!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I used this for a few days and now it is going straight back to Target. Now that my skin isn't dehydrated anymore due to the weather change, I need a light duty moisturizer. I do struggle w/ adult hormonal acne so I thought this would be ideal for my skin. WRONG! Here is why.
It irritates my skin especially around my eye area. It feels uncomfortable (warm and tight) on my face. It actually makes my eye area feel very puffy like an allergic reaction. It also doesn't hydrate that well and makes foundation look like crumpled tissue paper! What made me mad was that this actually caused four new blemishes.

This moisturizer felt really sticky to me. Not good under makeup. I wanted to wash it off right away