April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This moisturizer is amazing!It helped my acne clear up so much!!!I have combo skin, and I'm prone to acne.This mositurizer clearned up my acne so much! Before i go to bed i apply this all over my face.When i wake up my acne is less visible and my face feels so smooth! this stuff is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

THIS STUFF IS AMAZINGGGG!
I put it all over my face after I shower, in the morning when I wake up, and at night before I go to sleep.

I picked this up at Walmart because it was only $4 and that was very cheap and affordable. The face wash I use is from clean and clear and that's my all time favorite face wash so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

When I went home, I washed my face and tried it and seriously fell in love. My face was glowing and fresh and just looking great. When I put it on, it gives my skin a "cooling affect" which feels nice, especially in the morning when I wake up. I tried it before I went to sleep and the next morning my face looked flawless and amazing. It didn't look tired or dehydrated for the first time. Holy grail product for someone who can be acne prone and have dry skin. Really did save my life. I will continue using this forever! DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by taiyatbh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FIRST OFF: if its balling up, your skin needs to be EXFOLIATED. Thats dead skin rubbing off from your rubbing in the mousturizer.
Anyways, i have crazy skin. One week-beutiful! Flawless! Then, out of nowhere, pimples all over, even cysitc. I recently revisted this mousturizer and LOVE it. I have severe combination skin- peeling and flaking some places and an oily mess others, but this mousturizes with no oil! Soaks in so fast, leaves a cooling calming feeling and wont clog pores! Even MINIMIZED the look of mine. Though, at night i mix it with Eucerin proffessional repair ultra dry skin lotion for my super dry patches. It is a great moisturizer for all skin types, though severyly dry i suggest mix or as i sometimes do LAYER UNDER a more moisturizing lotion. Fantastic, does not cause acne or irritate. It is my HG . Always loved it and always will!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by MarianPhipps

This stuff makes my dry skin poof away and works as a great makeup base! It doesn't have a bad or strong smell and even makes the oil on my nose and other areas pretty much go away!

It feels super cool against my skin and really wakes me up in the morning when water can't
Some people may not like the cooling feeling but it still works really well if they could get through that part!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my one product I keep coming back to. It is nothing fancy or miraculous, but it always comes through for me after I mess up my skin with other products. 1 bottle lasts me about a year - it's huge for a face lotion (4 ounces at $5-6).

It's oil free but super hydrating for my oily, combination skin. However, I don't use it over the winter, since that's my only time of year I need something heavier.

It has 0.5% of salicylic acid. According too good ole Paula B., this is too low to be effective. Nevertheless, for some reason that % works just fine on my skin. It hydrates and gently exfoliates without flaking. After 2 days, my skin is clear and HAPPY!! Works like a charm everytime!

I don't care for the menthol in it. It doesn't irritate my skin and I don't mind the "cool" sensation after I apply it. But they could just as easily leave it out.

It also doesn't contain any anti-oxidants like green tea or chamomile extracts. So it's not much of a multi-tasker. But its gentle exfoliation, super hydration, lack of artifical colors and low $$ makes it a winner on my list!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by KammSnow13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

REALLY good moisturizer! I have gone through 3 bottles and I will keep buying it. It hydrates the skin, although it's not super moisturizing. My skin still gets dry at times. It's not oily and I really feel it helping my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by mics008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by reh92

i just purchased a second bottle of this and i really like it. i normally don't use drug store moisturizers and ive used clinique and other high end moisturizers but the texture of this is really nice on the skin. it feels light yet moisturizing and gives a great base for makeup. my skin does feel better in texture (smoother and more even) and my breakouts aren't as bad as usual. i also love the menthol-tingling feeling, some may not like that but i feel like it soothes and calms my skin after removing my make up and cleansing. will def keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by oO0MsBubbles0Oo

I love love love this product! I used to use it in high school when I didn't have acne... (yup I'm one of those who suffer from acne in their 20's :() Anyway, I have no idea why I stopped using it, but never the less we have met again and I'm so happy!! I've only been using it again for about two weeks and it has faded my scaring and keeps my break outs under control. I not only suffer from adult acne, but also cystic acne and this stuff helps clear my cystic bumps in a little more than five days, littler pimples are gone within the day. It also keeps my skin VERY moisturized without feeling greasy or nasty. The price is kind of a lot for me, but others probably won't have a problem, it costs $7.99 where I live and I feel like that's expensive for this brand, but I don't mind because it works so well for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

I have combo skin, and I'm prone to acne. This has helped my skin a lot and after I wash my face when my skin is dry after, this is moisturizing.