December 22, 2014 | 1257 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by highpitched

I love rubbing this stuff all over my face except my eyes its keeps me soft and clean and I can use it around my eyes, as it is gentle enough but I like usijg moisturizers that are thicker around my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

This product is okay. I feel like it is not moisturizing as my other products. I love the pump, but sometimes it doesn't dispense any product. It leaves a tingly feeling on my face, which l like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

love this! i have normal to dry skin that is pretty clear for the most partů however, when using this, it definitely cut down on my occasional blemishes. when i ran out and started using a different moisturizer i started breaking out, so i think this does its job! it's also very hygienic packaging and feels refreshing on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by cgarcia5

After a week of using this product for me it worked okay. It wasn't too bad, it didn't really break me out like I thought it would. I still had some dry spots. For a drugstore moisturizer it isn't too bad, I expected worse. However i will just go back to my clinique moisturizer once I'm done with this bottle. Not so sure if I will repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lily1505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have pretty normal skin everywhere apart from my t-zone which is oily, so I wanted to find a moisturiser that help a bit with that. I have tried quite a few now, and this one has got to be my least favourite.

For the first few days, it was fine, it wasn't irritating my skin and my t-zone looked better than usual. But after that, I started to look really oily, even on my cheeks which don't usually get oily. I know it was this product since I wasn't trying any other product on my face at the time.
Unfortunately, this product did not work for me, which was a shame as I do really like clean and clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the oiliest skin ever! And was always reluctant to use moisturizers, as they all just seem to make my face super oily after about 20 mins. Well. I am nearing 30 years old, and finally realized I need to take better care of this youthful looking skin before its too late. So! I use this at night, after I cleanse and all I can say is "where has this been all my life?! i was so silly to not use this sooner"
I wake up with super soft skin, and not oily at all! This stuff is great. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I didn't think I would enjoy the tingle, but its subtle and refreshing!
As for combating my acne, it's too soon to say (I've been using this stuff for about 2 weeks) I would have to say it's not making anything worse, which is a plus. I do still use a spot treatment.
So. I would say, for those of you with super oily, acne prone skin .. like myself. Give this stuff a try, once a day at night. It's cheap, great packaging and works quite well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by lml22

Okay, here's some info about me:
-I have combination skin (oily/acne prone and drier around winter)
-19 years old
-I use this moisturizer day and night

I had been using this moisturizer for around three years, and then decided to try a more mature facial regimen. I switched to the Merle Norman Brilliant-C routine (around $70-$100 depending on what all you get) and it completely broke me out! I switched back to the clean and clear just two days ago, and already the pimples on my forehead have vanished. For the price, it is absolutely wonderful for stoping acne. Also, it goes well under any facial primer because it's so light! My only suggestion would be to use in in conjunction with a salicylic acid toner as well (I use MaryKay anti blemish toner) for best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Glowinggoddess

Love the tingle and refreshed feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kails31495

I've been using this moisturizer for almost six years now (since middle school). Every time I try another moisturizer, I always come back to this one. It keeps acne away, and it's light and refreshing. I use it every night and every morning, and it layers just fine under makeup. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off, i purchased this product from Walmart. It was around $7, its a pretty reasonable size. The packing is white with a purple lid. It doesn't have a cap. You dispense the moisturizer by pumping the top. The moisturizer is an opaque white colour, and dissolves easily into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy once it's set. Sometimes my face feels "cold" and tingly when I apply it, but it goes away in 5 mins. I think its the salicylic acid.
The salicylic acid didn't help with pimples that much, but I will continue to use it to get more results.