April 25, 2014 | 1658 users online

Lip Gloss - Styli-Style - Plastique Lip Gloss in Flirty

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by llmorris88

I have to fall in line here with everyone else...this is the answer to Turkish Delight w/o having to shell out the $$$. Very pretty pale pink color that wears great. Snatched me up a couple. So glad I found this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this from my good friend, Gina of LovePeaceandLipGloss and it has changed the way I look at gloss in every way! New HG material here..adore this one.. I have it in Raspberry. LOVE IT!!!! It gives the perfect, rosey hue on it's own and amps up any of my favorite lipsticks.

oxoxox
luv,
jessie

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by vero32

Hello my fellow lipgloss lovers!
I too had been searching for a NARS Turkish Delight dupe
(because I cannot allow myself to spend almost $30 on a lg that I wonít use very often, ya know?)

Love this color, it is everything I wanted MAC Underage and Neutrogena Groove to be. I CANNOT WAIT to try it with a smokey eye for a night time look.

Awesome color, non offensive scent (reminds me of the milani liplosses)

Great color payoff, MUCH better than expected. Shiny, plastic-y finish.

I saw a lot of BRIGHT beautiful colors and also some very very nice looking nudes.

Anyway, I want to let all you ladies know that there is another store that sells these that has not been mentioned, (most likely because they only exist in cities where there is a large Hispanic population), but I just wanted to let you all know.

NAVARRO

Thatís the name, itís a pharmacy/discount store.

I got these on SALE, bogo 50% off.

All in all, I LOVE them, and I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sarahandj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very happy this finally came in the mail today! Ups had misdirected it...I ordered this from Pennisula Beauty and it was 7.99 plus shipping. Can not find the lipglosses in Chicago, CVS only stocks the eye pencils here. I love pale pink glosses and this is a lovely cooler. Very similiar to Nars Turkish delight and Neutrogenas Groove.(Groove would not go onto lips evenly though, even though the color is beautiful. Its peachy pink on lips, and very long lasting and not too sticky. As other reviewers have noted you can build colr with this. This is a great lipgloss and I can not wait to order and hoard more. For its price, the quality is wonderful and better than many department stores brands. Just very sad I can't buy it in stores, as immediate gratification would be lovely. This seems like a sleeper line that is picking up speed. Overall, I am very, very happy with this and can not imagine it looking bad on anyone. Warning though, it can be a little 70 mod looking and if you are not into that, order another color! Love this! Highly recommended! Also, this company uses some ups tracking system that pops you an email if the deliv. time is delayed which is a nice plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ever since my city FINALLY got a Sephora, I've been obsessed with Nars Turkish Delight shade. Problem #1, it costs $30, and problem #2, they never have it in stock. So, while I've been waiting for Sephora to re-stock their shelves, I've also been stealthily hunting for dupes. I tried mac's Underage for the second time and I still don't really like it (too white-ish). I tried L'Oreal's Bubble Gum and while it's certainly nice enough, it too is a little paler than I wanted. Tried Smashbox's Pout, and even though I love it, it's pearlescent, and thus, not exactly what I had in mind. Enter Styli-Style. This gloss is the perfect shade, identical in my mind's eye to what I wanted from Turkish Delight. It has a light texture that wears very well, which I find strange, because I've come to associate "sticky" with "stay-put" when it comes to glosses. It has a nice vanilla-sweet scent coming out of the bottle, but there's no discernible scent or flavour on the lips. I find it can be layered to build opacity... so you can do a sheer wash, or you can obliterate your lips in a blanket of pinkness. As a previous reviewer noted, it sheers out as time goes by, but it looks lovely that way. The applicator is a nice doe-foot wand. And the whole she-bang cost me less than half of what I would have paid for Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by yorkgirl2

I LOVE this product! The color payoff is amazing, definetly comparable to luxury brand cosmetics. Considering that it's from drugstore and was 12.00-ish (Canadian) i was expecting only a moderatly good gloss with sheer color. But I was shocked and excited with the results. The consistency was smooth and the color was very opaque, the most gorgeous baby doll pink. These glosses are definetly worth the extra couple bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

i LOVE this lipgloss! If you have ever read any of my other reviews, you probably know by now how much I love light pink and light nude lippies/lipglosses. This one is near the top of my list.. and considering it's a drugstore lipgloss, thats a huge plus:) I got mine at Rite Aid.. I know that my local CVS's do sell some styli style products, but I have never seen any lipglosses there. Anyways... this is the perfect light bubblegum pink. When I first apply it, the color is very opaque and creamy. As the lipgloss starts to wear off, it becomes a sheer light pink which I love. The consistency is somewhat thick, which opts for the nice initial coverage, and the gloss itself isn't sticky. Definitely a re-buy for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by amyleegal

I thought I had found the closest dupe for Nars Turkish Delight with Neutrogena's Groove. I was wrong...
I spotted this beauty at my local Rite-Aid, and couldn't believe my eyes- a opaque, pinky/peachy gloss without a hint of shimmer! Even Groove has that hint of shimmer that I was trying to avoid. A true miracle from a drugstore lip gloss!
Now, I have never coughed up the big bucks for Turkish Delight, so I don't have it in front of me to do a actual side by side test, but I can say this- I am satisfied. No longer will I try it on every time I'm at Sephora, and carry the gloss around, trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge! I have fulfilled that "Turkish Delight" desire with this gloss!
This has a great texture to it also, not as sticky/thick as MAC, not as flimsy as the average DS brand. It really kind of feels like a Nars lip gloss in all reality. It doesn't have any overpowering scent or nasty flavor, so that it an added bonus for sure! It's just great!
Bottom Line: The absolute closest dupe for Turkish Delight that I have found, and trust me I've been looking!