Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 3/4/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is good for dry skin! I have dryskin and I like it.I just DO NOT set it with a powder or else ill get dry patches since it drys to a powdery finish! it lasts for hrs. its really light weight good medium to full coverage buildable!

on 3/4/2015 11:51:00 AM

I LOVE this foundation! It's my go-to. I have dry skin and it goes on so well, it doesn't leave any dry patches at all. I find it moisturizing and it looks really natural. This is my second purchase of the same foundation and I'll keep using it until and if I find something better.

on 3/2/2015 9:39:00 PM

My review is biased, out of all of these shades, not one really suits my skin... otherwise I think this is a fine foundation and I appreciate that they have made so many shades for such a wide range of tones, but I have tried over and over and none of them suit me completely. I do think this formula is worth a shot though.

on 2/23/2015 11:41:00 PM

HG foundation. I can't find anything I like better than this and trust me I've tried the majority of the raved foundations in the market. I'd say this foundation is more medium-full coverage but it's very easy to work with and blend. The price is a little hefty but a little goes a long way, and one pump is easily enough for my entire face. This has the perfect finish that lasts all day and it's not too dewy or matte and it covers all my blemishes. I'll repurchase this over and over and over again.

on 2/23/2015 9:50:00 PM

This is my favorite liquid foundation. I've been using it for over three years and only stopped recently when I discovered powder-foundation. However I still use it sometimes when going out for total coverage. The product itself I really like, my only complaint is with the packaging and the price is a little steep.

on 2/21/2015 12:19:00 AM

This foundation is one of the best foundations in the world. The packaging, price, and horrible packaging make it hard to use on a daily basis but it's nice to have around for fancy occasions. But I'm warning you, do not try to take this foundation anywhere. The amount of times it has spilt all over my car is ridiculous. I wish I could find the perfect drugstore dupe for this to use everyday. It's a great foundation, I've gone through two bottles, but it's not convenient for everyday use.

on 2/20/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Being a makeup junkie, I ran out and bought this foundation based on the loyal following and the YouTube reviews. Maybe I expected too much, but I wasn't really impressed with it. It seems like an average run-of-the-mill foundation, not better or worse than any drugstore foundation. Because of this, I just can't justify spending the money.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful in pictures but breaks my skin out the next day, every time. Not very much coverage but a nice finish.

Was unique upon its release, but now it is outperformed by other foundations on the market (in my opinion). Would not recommend if you want anything more than sheer-light/medium coverage and have sensitive skin.

on 2/19/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been wanting to try this foundation forever, I finally bought it and the color is great. I have a really hard time finding foundation that comes in my shade, usually I have to buy 2 shades to make my perfect shade, making it more expensive. This foundation is better than okay by not great. I will use this as an everyday foundation, but will not provide full coverage at all. I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and dark acne scars on my chin. It minimally covers these problems. I am combo/oily and does not control oil at all. If you are looking for medium coverage, have minimal skin issues, and normal to combo skin, I think this would be a great foundation for you. I will continue to use as an everyday foundation and use color correctors for my problem areas.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the best foundation I have ever tried. It has great coverage. I have redness in my cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead and this stuff completely covers it! Confidence levels go up 100%! Also, my old foundation that I would use all the time before this one was the "Mac Match Master Foundation," it was pretty good coverage too, the only thing was when I saw myself in sunlight, you could totally see that my face was orange! Did not like that at all, so then I was on the hunt for a new foundation, that had medium coverage, and did not have an orange tint to it! Voila! I had found it, Makeup Forever HD Foundation! Sadly, they are ALWAYS out of my shade!

Video Reviews & Tutorials