October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so glad I picked up this product a year or so ago. I'm not sure what made me try it, but I am super satisfied with it. I've never been one who gravitates to blush; I am fair skinned and have a tendency to turn bright red when I'm hot, mad, excited etc. (and I live in the deep south, soooo....), the last thing I want is to emphasize that with a bright pink/peech/red color on my cheeks. Blush makes me look like a clown. This stuff adds the perfect amount of color and highlight to my cheeks. I'm not super skilled at highlight applying, and should probably youtube a few highlight videos, but I think it turns out beautifully when all colors are swirled together and lightly applied. I repurchased today. One of the middle colors oxidized in the pot. But this stuff is so cheap, I will definitely continue to buy and reccomend. I think it would look great on a variety of skin tones. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this bc you can use different colors for different highlight levels and the rose strip also works as a blush. The champagne color is too shimmery but the lavender is a good highlighter on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love this! I have all of these striped WnW "Illuminating" powders & Catwalk Pink is my fave, maybe I am partial to it coz it was the 1st one I purchased (kmart), so I had to go get the others!! Be careful of the packaging, there is always invariably at least one of these sitting damaged in the display that was a casualty of a customer dropping it on the floor! Sooo annoying when it's the one you were jonsing for & it's the only one left in the display of its color you wanted. I think these are very fragile, so if you drop it, it will be toast.....but it's pretty easy to find & reasonably priced. These are a bit of a shimmer/glitter bomb. Use sparingly around your nose if you have oily skin or enlarged pores. It makes me look too shiny/greasy if I use it on where my nose meets up w my cheeks. Another gr8 WnW product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is a beautiful highlighter! At first, I thought it was too glittery but I've learned to work with it to give me a gorgeous glow instead of a sparkly face. I dab my real techniques setting brush over the four colors and really blend it into the skin. To get that sheen instead of glitter, you have to blend, blend, blend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by toms

It doesn't work for me. Toooo much shimmer, not enough product. When you dab it with your brush you either pick up too much color or no color at all. It causes me to breakout on the spots that I use it everytime. Everytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

Love this stuff! I mix all the colors for a rosy glow on the cheeks or use the lighter colors as a highlighter on top of my cheekbones and cupid bow. Use a light hand because it does seem a little glittery but it definitely gives a beautiful glow! I plan on trying this out as an eyeshadow as a reviewer suggested. The packaging leaves something to be desired but for the low cost definitely pick this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, an inexpensive product I can use over concealer that actually hides my rosacea. I'm very fair skinned and most foundations....of any type... look too dark or fake, or make my face feel dirty after a few hours. I use the lighter colors as foundation and the darker shades as blush....like getting two products in one! The first store I found this shade in had only broken-to-pieces so I was able to talk the manager into selling it to me for half price. I loved it so much I kept looking for an unbroken one and was still very happy with the price. HG!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

Way too messy, it gets all over everything and it's extremely glittery

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by tmal

I used used this as the last step in putting my make up. I love how natural the look is. Awesome for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this along with the other shades in this line...while it is not my favorite of the bunch as a blusher, it is amazing at highlighting..but a light hand is warranted, otherwise it shows up ok my skin extremely shimmery - I do what others do and use the middle colors as a blush..and it is very blendable and buildable, gives a nice natural glow to the skin - the outer two colors I will use to highlight very lightly the tops of my cheekbones - pigmentation, as with all WnW products, is outstanding..and I can see this particular little gem working with all skintones..highly recommend