December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Shampoo - Nutri-Ox Nutri Protect

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by wrl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this at Sally's while looking for shampoo for color treated hair. I have very fine, thin, short, color treated hair. I LOVE this product. It is luxurious, lathers well, and has a wonderful fragrance. It reminds me of mint chocolate. My hair looks and feels great and my scalp is left feeing clean and fresh. I also use the matching conditioner and I love that product. The price is good. I wish it was available in bulk rather then the smallish 12 oz. bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I use this for color treated hair and I am very pleased. It cleanses very well. I feel that after shampooing, my roots are breathing much better than before. I would not be surprised if all other shampoos and conditioners that I have used in the past have clogged my scalp. The best thing about this product is that it does not strip my hair color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this shampoo at Sally's. It's part of a line that is made by Zotos and is a dupe of Nioxin. It states on the bottle that it's for thinning and fine hair, but I'm sure anyone could use this. I mainly bought it because it's sulfate free and is made for color-treated, permed or relaxed hair, so it's very gentle. While it doesn't make my hair thicker (I doubt that any shampoo alone could), it does make my hair much fuller, shinier and easier to style. Whenever I use this, my hair just looks great and is so easy to work with. It lathers nicely, rinses out easily, never dries my hair and doesn't irritate my scalp. The price is certainly reasonable - $6.49 for 12 oz. If I was forced to use only one shampoo for the rest of my life, this would be it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No