January 30, 2015 | 1825 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 11:19:00 PM More reviews by angelinsc

I had been using the same products for a long time and for some reason had a really bad reaction one day. My face had swelling and my face looked sunburned. My face after that peeled. It seemed like I had gotten a chemical burn. Nothing different in my routine. I didn't know what to use or if to use anything. I went to sephora and one of the sales people told me to try Fresh Soy cleanser. I won't change cleansers. I love it! It takes all of my makeup off and smells wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received 2 sample packets of this from Sephora - good for about 3 washings. This did not do a very good job removing my makeup and I found the scent horribly offensive. Perhaps this works for others, but even if it made my skin clean and luminous, I don't think I could get past the scent. Will stick with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser and save some cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by yujuchen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful stuff - takes makeup offs but keeps the skin soft and dewy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have sensitive eyes (mine are REALLY sensitive) and/or want a cleanser without harsh actives, this gel cleanser is perfect. I rotate it with a more potent cleanser from Dermalogica. You can get the small size on the checkout line at Sephora and it is so portable--perfect for travel or gym bag. As I pare my skin care collection down to a manageable size, this definitely is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice cleanser. Gentle on skin but melted away my foundation very easily. It's marked as safe for eyes, and I did use it remove my mascara but that stayed behind. But holy cow, this is expensive! Fresh products generally are----I know, I have a bottle do Sake bath(love this!). My HG cleanser is the Olay Daily Facials, lather up, use, trash. That does remove eye makeup including mascara. I'm glad I got a small size to try this because it is nice. But I will go back to my trusty ODF.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this about 9 months. Breakouts almost nil. This is the clearest my skin has been in years. I'm convinced this made the difference. Granted, I've continued other habits such as water intake and 2x daily cleansing no matter how exhausted I am, but I've been doing that for years. Very gentle. A pea size is sufficient, so it lasts. Expensive, but worth it. Clear skin is priceless. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by chikibean

Love this cleanser....so gentle you can wash your face with your eyes wide open if you want to. Smells really earthy in a good way. Lasts a long time. My skin feels so awesome afterwards. Like it was meant to. I use this now with my Clarisonic. Great combo. I actually look forward to using this at the end of the day to wash away all my make up knowing its not going to be a struggle...feels so good

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, and nothing really great. Doesn't do a thing to remove eye-makeup, you still need a separate remover for that. It's okay as a wash - it doesn't really do anything special, and the smell is a little weird. Given the price, I won't repurchase it a second time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I have to applaud Sephora for their generosity with samples (this was a pre-packaged company sample) because it helps me avoid costly mistakes and also helps me find some new great products. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, this is nothing special in terms of cleansers...it's okay but not exceptional. Didn't remove my eye makeup and it seemed that there were some traces of my foundation left behind (I went over my face with a damp white cosmetic sponge because it didn't feel especially clean and I could see a bit of "discolouration" on the sponge). Considering the retail price of this cleanser, I would have expected more. I'm also not wild about the scent of this - peepeepod nailed it when she said it smells like pickles...it's got a scent that isn't just "cucumber" - it is more like pickles! I'll stick with Jouviance (amazing Canadian brand) for gentle but effective facial cleansing. Would not purchase/repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice cleanser. I don't get the emotional reactions to the scent, though-- it's just cucumber, people! This is a non-foaming, gentle, gel-like cleanser that works well with my clarisonic. I use it in the morning (I use Bioderma Micellar cleanser at night) and get no dryness, stinging, irritation, or clogged pores. Yeah, like all Fresh products, it's expensive, but I use only a dime-sized amount so it's not that bad. It's a good option if you have sensitive skin.