August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Blush - Chanel - turbulent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A favorite product. Doesn't look "natural" - but it's not supposed to. Fun, fresh, different. Love the days I wear it!! (And been wearing it now regularly since 2007)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by chickeeduck

I can't believe I have not reviewed this yet. I absolutely love the colour. I went from using no blush at all, to what looks like an electrick pink shimmery blush. It is not something I would have ever gravitated towards, except the SA at the Chanel counter had been chatting with me, and convinced me to try it, and when I did, I could not believe how a little blush could just freshen me up. It goes on very delicately, and is very buildable. It has that fresh look that one gets after a nice run, except polished. I love Turbulent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I could write poetry, I would write an ode to this blush. In the compact, it looks ridiculously bright, but applied lightly (I use MAC 187 brush since I am a super pale PPP) it gives the most incredibly beautiful cool pink glow. It has a similar effect as Narcisse on me but is more pigmented and with no warm tones at all. There is very fine shimmer, but it doesn't look shimmery when applied, just glowy. I ADORE this. It was worth the extra money that I spent getting it because it's discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

*Pic included at bottom* I second everything glitteringwaves says below. From the color, to how great it looks on, to where I ordered it from. I too am a cool-toned PPP, and this is a beautiful blush for me. I really do love it. It's heavily pigmented but provides a lovely flush. I, too, ordered it from Chanel and received the same samples glitteringwaves received. This is definitely a repurchase, but I believe that it will last for a long, long time before I need to restock.

December 2007 update: I briefly lowered my rating to four lipsticks because I thought it was a little too bright for me compared to pale, lovely Narcisse, which I really love. But I realized I was using a brush that was too dense and provided too heavy of coverage. Now I've been using my NARS Yachiyo brush (GREAT brush) to apply it, and it deposits just the right, light amount of color. So it's back up to the five lipstick rating it deserves! Turbulent gives my cheeks a nice pop of color. It really is lovely. And because it takes SO little product to get the look I like, this blush will last me for years even with regular use. Because it's so pigmented and is not your run-of-the-mill color, I think it's a good value and I'm glad it's part of my collection. 3/2/08 update: I updated my review again to include the picture below. I recently bought MAC Fafi Fashion Frenzy (which I also love) and was comparing it to all similar blushes in my stash (including Turbulent) to see if there were any dupes. So I wanted to include this picture with my Turbulent review as well, as I thought it might be helpful.

Top row: MAC Dame, MAC Pink Swoon, Fafi Fashion Frenzy, NARS Desire, Chanel Turbulent
Bottom row: BB Pink, BB Nectar, Paula Dorf Ballet, PD Playmate, Shu P Pink 30. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by glitteringwaves

This is a clear shimmery cotton candy pink. This is a cool tone. I don't think this would work on people with warm skin.

This is a gorgeous color. I really love this blush. It looks vivid in the container, but goes on with a sheerness of perfection.

Perfection is worth the price.

I ordered it online from Chanel and they sent a sample of Allure and Inimitable mascara. It came to my door like the next day. Outstanding products and service to Chanel.

Note: I am a NW15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first thought is I'll look like a clown with hot pink cheeks.But once on it is a beautiful soft pink.My favorite new blush.Kind of expensive for a blush,but its chanel!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

wow!!! i confess i was hesitating before buying this one, actually if it wasn't for MUA i wouldn't take a 2nd look at it on he counter, probably would think "clown-ish". But instead i'm wearing this EVERY day since i bought it. Love the subtle bubble gum shade, the sheer texture ( i apply it lightly - NC30), the kind of dewy finish. Yes! It did cost me 30 euros!! but it sure is worth every $$$!!
I'd award 6****** if i could.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by etmg

this is a fantastic blusher. I had been looking for a strong pink colour to complement by cool toned skin to apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop. I applied this over Dr Hausckha transluscent bronze concentrate put on thinly over my cheekbones and applied this with a light touch to the apples of my cheeks thinking it would look very intense, but actually it goes on really nicely and looks ultra healthy and very pretty. Would definitely buy again thought it will surely last ages. Just the right amount of sparkle to make it look fresh, rather than glittery. 'try it as I think a LE