September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Stick - Max Factor - PAN - STICK

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sucauchi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite products ever. Have used it for many years and no matter what other foundation I happen upon, I return to this every time because it is just so versatile.
Being a stick foundation, the consistency is quite thick. I can see how some people may be put off by this...but good application is the key! I am a bit old school in that I use a sponge, but after trying many techniques out, I have found this to work the best (fingers work great when blending under my eyes or concealing blemishes).
I would never apply this foundation to my entire face as you might a liquid foundation, but I really don't think it is intended for that. If that is what you prefer from a foundation, then this product probably won't agree with you. I have a fairly oily T zone so I really don't like full face coverage.
I apply this foundation to the lower part of my cheeks (where I am prone to redness), my nose (again, prone to redness there), and then dab it on any blemishes. I then blend it with a sponge, using any remaining on the sponge to gently even out my entire face. I then set with translucent powder; in summer I will use a bronzer as well.
It's quick, easy to use, can be thrown in your hand-bag for touch ups, and blends really well. I highly recommend it! And not to mention....it's very affordable. I just picked up a new stick from Priceline yesterday on sale for $11.85. Cheap....and worth every cent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like the texture of this for spot coverage. It's heavy, but it can be thinned out by blending with a sponge. The only problem is the color. I ordered this in the Fair which is just too pink for my skin tone. If this were a little more yellow, it would be perfect. I'm going to give this to my mother who is really pink and see if it works for her.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It is great for on the go and gives nice full coverage. If full coverage isn't your thing, don't worry it can be sheered out with a damp sponge. This is hard to find in the U.S. but I found it on drugstore.com. Be careful, it does run dark, I found that 125 worked and I am very fair. This can also be used as a great concealer because it covers so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by vintagegranny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation stick because I needed something for the days when my skin was misbehaving. Up until now I have had problems with my skin simply rejecting foundations and powders alike. I have tried a range of different products, Body Shop, liquid Max Factor, Yves Rocher, mineral foundations and probably others who've skipped my mind, but so far this is the only one who makes my skin look flawless and lasts.

The others would either break me out, crack and peel off (yes, it sounds nasty, and it looked really bad) or change colour after a while, or all of the above. But this small stick is just amazing. I apply it with a moist sponge or cotton pad, and if I need a bit of extra coverage I dab it on using a finger. If I just want to conceal a spot or red area I'll dab it on with a finger. It's amazing. And a little goes a long way. It seems to have lots of pigments too, and it covers really well when used undiluted.

The price is also very good, actually when I discovered this little gem I stocked up. I got 2 extra, and so far I can hardly tell I've used the first one, which I got some 6 months ago. I only use it perhaps 4 times a month, so I suppose it would last long, but still, you get a lot for the money with this buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MJsMoonGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used maxfactor panstick in nude ivory for the last 20 years and it is the only color that has ever matched my skintone and the only make-up that works for me.I have tried other make-ups and nothing works but maxfactor panstick!Every other brand of make-up is either too dark or too light or doesn't work for my skin or coverage!When they started to go out of business I stocked up about 8 tubes a couple years ago from drugstore.com and now I am down to my last tube so I tried to go back on their website a couple of months ago to stock up some more to discover that they no longer have my color and aren't going to have it any longer!I have been on website after website for 2 months now trying to find out where I could get some more make-up in my color but all I found was that ebay has some and the prices for just one tube are nearly 35.00 plus another 5.95 or more for shipping.I am on Dissability and with my small monthly income I cannot afford a price like that for just 1 tube of make-up and besides that price is ridiculous anyway if I could afford it!.I have just had to cut down to wearing make-up to maybe one day every week or 2 and I hate the way I look without make-up so I don't want to really go out much!UGH!Today I discovered that I can still buy maxfactor in the uk/europe but the color list has changed.I don't know what color to get.The new colors that look closest to my old shade of nude ivory 121 are :nouvea beige 13, and fair 25.I think I would be the fair but not for sure.I was wondering if anyone else is the same color nude ivory,as me and has tried the new shades from the uk/europe or if someone would know the equivalent shade to my old shade nude ivory in these new colors.Please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.Here is the full list of maxfactor new colors from the uk/europe:13- Nouvea Beige, 14- Cool Copper, 25- Fair, 30- Olive, 56- Medium, and 60- Deep Olive and as I said before I'm color 121- Nude Ivory in the old USA clors!Than you in advance for any help in this matter!Sincerely,MJsMoonGoddess

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is WOW. I am lucky to be able to buy any makeup I want to and I can't believe how great this covers with such a little amount at such a low price. I will buy this over and over and will buy a case if I need to in order to be never without this. Good bye all you high-end brands....

All I do is rub a little onto my finger right from the stick and smooth it on. It is weightless and the result is beautiful skin and not masque-like at all. Some of my freckles show through but it evens out my skin to perfection. For the price it is unbeatable.

I wish I could buy it at the store but I get it online and for the price I will happily pay shipping. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by sarahlou37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

been around for years and years, tried lots and lots of great foundation, but felt like tring this for the 1st time and its great!!! the coverage along with the softness and easy blending is marvellous. finally a excellent coverage with non drying. love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I love this product! I've been using it for years now. Not sure about what another reviewer said about it no longer available in the US? I always can find it at Target or Walmart. I've tried a few colors, some too light (Buff) some too pink (Natural) and my favorite is Medium Beige. Works perfectly on my light olive skin with its yellow undertones. I usually wear it just as a spot concealer, but if I use it as a full base, I never draw it directly on my skin. I use a foundation brush to pick up some from the tube and give it a light wash across my face. A little goes a long way - one tube will last a year for me. My skin is dry, but I've never ever had anything but even coverage from Pan Stick, and it's never melted or slid off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always wanted to try this but I thought it would look way too heavy so I never bought it. However, I had some extra money while shopping online and came across this little wonder. They have stopped selling it here in Atlanta - I cannot find Max Factor anywhere! So, I figured now is a good time to get this and see what it looks like. I purchased #121 Nude Ivory with some hesitancy. Just for reference, I am fair - but not porcelain - with neutral undertones. Anyway, without being able to see a real example of the color, I always think the worst but this color is dead on! I went on to discovere that it is incredibly easy to apply (I do use a moisturizer underneath - there might be a bit of drag otherwise) and just a little goes a very long way. The coverage is full but it is NICE full coverage. Not cakey or thick looking at all.
So all in all, this matches my skin perfectly, provides the expected full-coverage without caking up or settling into fine lines, is easy to apply and the perfect design for on-the-go. LOVE IT!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nightowlrogerrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't find max factor pan stick in walmart or the DG stores. Does anyone know where I can purchase it now. I have used this for years and love it. I hate to start paying unreal prices for something else that I dont' even like. Help!