Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.4

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

I`ve made this purchase thanks to you, MUA ladies, and I owe you one for that. This oil really is pretty amazing considering the price, the performance, the ingredient list. I mean, it actually made my hair look just as good as my Morrocanoil Argan oil does, and it costs a fraction of the price!!! I even like the smell of this better than Morrocanoil. What a nice little find!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Nothing really new to say, but thought I'd add to the positive rating in order to bolster a really good product. I'm not normally a Garnier user, but this ones a winner. Yes, it has 'cones in it, but so do all the commercial hair oils. And if you look at the labels, this one has more natural oils and fewer 'cones than Moroccanoil, for five bucks versus fifty. I have used Moroccanoil, Biosilk, Aquage, Josie Maran, Shea Moisture, this, and probably others I've forgotten about. This isn't necessarily BETTER than those, but it's equally as good, so for such a drastic price differential, I gotta go with this. Sinks in quickly and doesn't look greasy, smells fairly inoffensive, and really provides a nice sheen/texture. It's easy to find, so try it. For four to six dollars (depending on where you buy) you're hardly risking much!!

Love this stuff in the summer when my light blonde hair can tend toward dryness and sun damage. it's also great in the winter. I use this on my ends when my hair is wet or dry. I've also used a few drops mixed with my regular conditioner in the shower for a little extra boost of moisture and shine. I've been using this for a few years now and it's always great.

I was not expecting much from this, I tend to buy pricier hair products as my experience with cheapo products hasn't been great.

Well I'm pleased to say that this product is AMAZING! Hands down HG hair serum! I have long, thick, fine, misbehaving hair that's a bit dry and unruly with frizz. This stuff leaves my hair oh-so-soft, smooth and smells delicious!

Please give this stuff a try, I am sure you'll be pleasantly surprised and for under ten bucks it's a steal! I will definitely repurchase. I've only used it on dry hair do far. My hair "drank" this up and loved it. I'm going to try it on wet hair and experiment with a bit added into my conditioner. I'll update when I try that.

But a bit added to dry hair and worked in the length has done wonders to tame my long mane of hair and I can't get over how soft and silky my hair is after using this amazing product. Thank you Garnier!! This is a keeper :)

I made a trip to Ulta armed with my list of must-haves based on Makeup Alley reviews. This is my first review ever!
My hair is medium-fine ,shoulder-length, naturally wavy dark blonde working its way toward grey. Sometimes I straighten via flat iron, sometimes I just want to fluff it and go. I only color it (via a box color) once every few months, actually last time was October. I laughed at one of the reviewers here about her "hating the whole haircut experience" because I too feel the same! Spend all that money and and honestly, I have not had a real haircut in 2 years and I don't think it looks any different after I blow dry and straighten. I usually just have my daughter trim the ends. Just so you know my hair-philosophy. But I still want to look pretty of course! Leading me to this review: Last night was a wash-night (I try to only wash 2 or 3 times a week, hoping that it will keep my hair healthier, who knows!) I used Redken Cleansing Cream only, no conditioner. After a little towel-drying I applied a dime size circle of the thin-ish oil and massaged through, starting with ends. I put a tiny bit more, maybe 2 drops rubbed between my palms, over the top of my head. Then I went to bed. Yes, I go to bed with wet hair. I'm lazy.
Well. Softness in ABUNDANCE the next morning! I think I could have just fluffed it up and gone off to work, it looked that good. But the front was a little too wierd (remember, I slept on a wet head) so I ended up flat-ironing. Soft and smooth. I love it. Not quite at 5 lippies yet since I have only used once. SInce I appreciate reviewers that post edit and updates, I will try to do the same after I have experimented with this more. But I have to say I'm quite pleased with my first use.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

LOVE! I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart (I believe it was $4.99 ish) and loved it from the moment I started using it. It smells great, and the oil has a nice thickness (ie. not so runny it's like water, but not so thick it will turn my head into an oil slick). I have very thick, curly hair that I usually wear straight and I find I don't need to use a lot of this product to make my hair smooth and shiny. Also, I've been applying a small amount to my ends before bed and when I wake up I can't get over how smooth they are.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm on my third bottle. I have medium texture, color treated, looong hair. I apply it on the length. Love it.

Surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product!!! Very versatile. Yes it's not pure argan oil and has some silicones in it, but I have used it sparingly on wet and dry hair with very nice results. It says you can even add some to your conditioner, so I might have to try that too.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used to use Moroccan oil and some pure argon oil. i love this product but it does have silicons in it and as such it is not a pure oil. I prefer the pure argon oil as it does not weigh down my waves but for my color treated ends this is the very best. it is heavier than Moroccan oil due to the silicons in it so if you have fine to medium hair you must be careful to put very little in your hair. I mix it with water or gel. i bought it on sale for 3$ so i am super duper happy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product based on the positive reviews here. While it may be cheap, this is not a good serum for my fine, thin hair; a tiny drop made my hair flat and greasy. The only serum my hair can handle without going flat is Moroccanoil.