Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.3

on 7/18/2015 9:16:00 PM

I've tried loads of more expensive concealers ( Nars, Benefit, Clarins) and none compared to this purse friendly product. Spreads easily, illuminates the skin, hides bags and darkness. It is thin, pleasant to non existent scent and a easy to apply, cooling rolling ball in a slim packaging. Travel, gym and hand bag friendly too. A winner that I will repurchase with pleasure.

on 4/3/2015 2:45:00 AM

This happens to be my go to under eye product. I have three back ups now. I use it on a regular basis and do not really need any other things for the purpose. I do not have massive under eye dark circles and so this one does the job for me. It is of thin texture which I personally like and has a cooling effect too. The packaging is good and user friendly and the price is affordable as well. This would be one of my holy grail products with really decent staying power. A big thumps up for this one and It would make me sad if Garnier discontinued this product. So yes I would definitely repurchase this as and when I need it.

on 8/6/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. Best concealer ever. The only thing us that you have to learn how to use this. I had it wrong the first time. The idea is to apply itp (it's got a liquid kind of consistency) and let it settle for about 10 minutes. Then you can use your fingers to distribute the rest thab wasn't "absorbed" by your skin. It's worth thw wait!

on 2/20/2014 4:47:00 PM

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.

on 1/13/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

on 5/18/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

***2/2014 UPDATE: I have actually come to really appreciate this product. So much so that I felt it was only fair that I update my original (pretty dismal) review and to increase the "lippies" that I feel it deserves from 2 to 4. I still find that it does not offer enough coverage to completely conceal my super-duper circles but I realized that nothing really does unless it's super-thick, super-dry & super-obvious under my eyes. The Garnier A-DCER doesn't dry-up and cake under the eyes, offers realistic coverage and is very affordable. I'm still not loving the roller-ball but it does make it easy to apply if I'm in a rush. The staying power isn't great but it's easy to reapply and no matter how many layers I add, it doesn't cake. **I've discovered that A-DCER makes for a great sheer TM/ light foundation also. For days when I want light coverage I "roll" this onto my temples, cheeks, under eyes and down nose and then blend it all over w/ a foundation brush. I usually have to dab a heavier concealer under eyes but final look is very natural. I have sensitive, break-out prone skin & this does not irritate my skin or cause acne.** Not HG for me but I now can understand why so many reviewers love this stuff!***

5/2013-ORIGINAL REVIEW: For me, this doesn't really qualify as a concealer. "Coverage" is way too sheer. I think those that love this product probably don't have much to conceal under their eyes because this does not offer much coverage. I don't care for the roller-ball applicator either. To get around it, I either rolled the product onto my finger or onto a concealer brush. For me, this doesn't cover nearly enough (I have dark, bluish-purple u/e circles). I gave it 2 lippies (instead of only 1) because it's not a horrible product & the formula is light & goes on smoothly. I think it may work well for those that just want to brighten under their eyes but don't have much to cover in terms of circles.

This is probably one of the better under eye concealers I've tried. That being said, I gave it a four because it still doesn't cover my circles completely. I use it in combonation with the anti-puff roller, before AND after using foundation. Will likely not purchase again, my search continues!

Edited to add - this product does wonders for my teastained eyelids! I use it on top of WNW eyeshadow primer and can actually go without eyeshadow. Bumped it up to a five cause I've been looking forever for a product that will help with this!

on 1/19/2013 12:22:00 PM

I can't believe I wasted money on Touche Eclat and undereye concealers! Although Touche Eclat does not settle into my wrinkles as bad as most, it does settle. I am not going to say that the Garnier eye roller does not settle into my fine lines, but it barely does, and it does the best job so far of any of the concealers/highlighters that I have tried of covering dark circles and brightening my undereye area.

on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM

I don't know what everyone else is raving about; I hate this product so much. For me it was a total waste of $15 (which I consider to be fairly expensive for a drugstore brand). It makes me look about 10 years older than I am, settles into fine lines, and does not blend with my skin. It is literally one of the worst concealers I've tried. The rollerball dispenses way too much product, is imprecise, and cannot be very hygienic. An absolute disaster on me.