December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Blush - MAC - Style

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by snoepje

I use this blush almost every day. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies who worked at MAC; she said it would bring out the green in my eyes. It makes sense from a colour wheel point of view, but most of all I just feel like this shade "opens up" my face. I don't know how to describe it; it just adds this warmth to my complexion that I really enjoy. Definitely one of the better peachy blushes out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Lanaconrad

Love this blush it's one of the best I ever tried.. A bit pricey but it's worth your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

I got this blush as a birthday present from a good friend of mine. She also gave me Springsheen which is another favorite of mine. But now let's go over to this blush in Style. It's a peachy coral blush, almost same as Orgasm by NARS or Rose Gold by Sleek (drugstore version of NARS Orgasm). I mostly wear this blush because I love peachy colors more instead of pinkish colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous blush! It has a peachy-coral undertone with a sheen to it (since it is a frost). I bought this in January of 2011 and it's been two years but I still haven't hit pan on it! It's shameful of me to admit that I have neglected this blush lately because I've been using NARS' Orgasm since I got it earlier this year. However, I misplaced my Orgasm last week so I decided to try this again. Oh God, it gives my tanned skin a nice "glow" and made my face look healthier. Also, I feel like with this blush, you don't need a highlighter because it can act both as a blush and as a highlight. A little goes a long way and this can be proven considering that I've had it for two years yet it still looks decently new. I love this blush and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush!! The MAC SA told me peaches suited me better than the pinks I was wearing (all my blushes were different variations of pink). I didn't believe her but gave this a try anyways. It's peach with a gold sheen and lo and behold it is absolutely gorgeous on my fair skin. Some people may not like the gold sheen (which is very obvious) but I love it because I don't have to use a highlighter and it makes me glow. I love pairing this with a brown smokey eye and MAC nymphette lipglass. It also looks great layered with Cargo the big easy blush. I am SO impressed with this blush. Would buy again if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Gandhilama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mac NC:40-42 Revlon Colorstay: Golden Caramel
Mac style is a Frost. This is an orangey/coral color with a whole lot of Gold Frost over it. The color is hardly visible on the skin because the Sheen is way too overpowering. I guess it's just way too light for my skin tone so I use it over other Coral blushes and it works great that way. Worn over Nars Gilda or Nars Gina and it looks beautiful, but if I wanted it to be a highlight then I would have purchased a highlight. In a way it's prettier than most highlights because it's warm and is not just a flat sheen, it has duo chrome reflections of gold and peach so I guess it's a good highlighter but not a good blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My very first MAC blush and it is still my favorite. I love combining this with harmony. It is my HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap, which was my mistake from the beginning. I had seen swatches of it online, but I had no idea how shimmery it would be in person. On the cheeks it gives me a really unnatural gold sheen. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bagonzalez9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My very first MAC blush! I love the healthy glow it gives me, a very pretty peachy color. I definitely want to try more MAC blushes:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

My first Mac blush...this peachy colour with golden undertones looks great on my fair skin. Gives me a nice healthy natural glow and colour during the day time as i go for a more natural look and also easily buildable for more of an evening look. Quite pricey but worth the money for the colour it gives me.