August 1, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks Lip Gloss - ShimmerShell

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by liltartmuffin

I really like the lipgloss. It smells good too which is a plus. I do not like the applicator i wish it had a brush instead of a tip like that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

EDIT: I gave this lipgloss a decent review at first, but can I just say that I absolutely LOVE it now? Amazing lipgloss this is. It is not sticky, smells amazing, looks amazing (it really does give a "wet" look), and a wonderful selection of colors. It has a nice consistency- a little on the wet side but that's what makes it work. ShimmerShell shows up very lightly on my lips, as more of a coat of shimmer. It is a great nude lipcolor. It stays on okay for a while and resists drying up for a while, too. It was also super cheap, so that's what made it great! Amazing lipgloss for an amazing price. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by whitray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best lipgloss I've ever purchased.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this when i got hairdye.

Its an okay gloss, Makes my lips look nice and isn't sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

HATE. THIS. In general, I like the Wetslicks lipglosses, but this color is terrible. Some people described it as a "peach" which I think is a bit far off. To me, it's a nasty light frosty shade of pink that unflatters my yellow-undertoned skin. There's an obnoxious amount of shimmer in this too. I like that it shines, but silver glitters are not what I'd say is very natural or attractive. Don't get this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first got this it also had a smell like the Peaches 'n Gleam one, but it wasn't that strong. I got this at a two for one deal. It's really sheer and you can't see the color much, but the texture is almost silky. It does give me a little shimmer, but I don't think I'd buy this again. I really have no use for it if it doesn't show up. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by pke1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the scent, and the color is really sheer and not sticky AT ALL. love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice gloss. The smell doesn't bother me much and the texture is nice. I wasn't too fond of this color though. I guess it was too pale for my liking. I ended up giving this to one of my cousins who adores it. I'll probably look for better shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by levison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am currently working my way through my second tube of ShimmerShell (I lost my first one), and though I repurchased it, I only think this lipgloss is so-so. I adore the frosting smell, and when I pair it with very dramatic, almost twiggy-ish eye makeup it really completes the look and makes my entire face look amazing. However, by itself it really makes the redness of my skin stand out and makes me look very shiny. I have pretty fair skin, so this color might just work better on clearer, darker skin. I haven't tried the rest of the WetSlicks but if they are as good as or better than this I would be interested in it. But as for ShimmerShell, it works under ceratin circumstances, but I don't think it's really worth anyone's money unless they really like that very pale, shiny look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss makes my lips feel fantastic. It's super-moisturizing and leaves a pretty shine. The colours gorgeous a sandy pink that's shimmery and smells like yummy vanilla. I took one lippy awy though because depending on how my skin looks, it can look great or terrible on me. If my complexion's blah and pale, it make my lips look frosty pink (not good). But, if my skin's looking healthy and it has a glow to it (or a tan) it looks really pretty and beachy kinda. But otherwise a nice, moisturizing gloss:)