Product Reviews - 2,466,198 reviews of 147,920 products
Latest Featured Reviews
My favorite go-to liner. I usually have to convince myself to use my other liners just for variety! Dipdown is the ultimate in natural gel liner; a dark, warm brown that blends well into the lash line, especially with a brown mascara. Easiest application method I've found is with an angled brush or bent liner brush.
* creamy; easy to apply
* lovely dark matte, warm brown
* can be applied sheer or opaque
* easy to fix mistakes if attempted right away
I have sensitive, combination skin, prone to clogged pores.
This was my first Clinique product, and I wanted to try it out because it's fragrance-free and oil-free. I was looking for a very hydrating moisturizer to use in the night.
+ Skin looks hydrated
+ Oil-free, fragrance-free
- Feels quite greasy on my skin, looks very shiny, even after 20 minutes
- can't wear this under my Mineral powder foundation, because it's very sticky
- feels heavy, too rich for me
- unpleasant medicinal smell
I use Chocolate Soleil as contour with a wide, flat brush to apply and blend. It's one of my favorite steps in the morning because it always comes out looking so lovely! I also purchased the medium/dark by accident (I was aiming for Milk Chocolate because of my pale skin), but was pleasantly surprised that it still looked very natural.
* perfect contour color
* very blendable
* the package is wide and shallow which makes dipping the brush so easy
* smells SO good
* the mirror
Latest Brands Added