Can anyone rec a synthetic small rounded buffing brush for concealer? I'd love you forever ++

Something similar to say the RT expert crease brush, or even the RT shading brush, but smaller and with a round tip. Or maybe something like a stubby and tiny pencil brush with a rounded tip?

message by Ancatje
more messages

Back to Top